| 8 | - Hershel's Farm

It's nighttime as you arrive at the farm with Glenn, T-Dog, and Clementine. You have your handgun holstered at your side but keep your hand above it. Glenn holds his shotgun and Clementine has her pistol out.

Glenn: So do we ring the bell or....?

T-Dog: We're past that, being considerate and all.

The four of you walk up the stairs where you see a woman sitting on the porch.

???: Did you close the gate up the road when you drove in?

Glenn: Uh, hi. Yes....we closed it.

T-Dog: Look, we're here to help. If you need anything.

She notices the cut on his arm.

You: It's not a bite, ma'am. He cut himself pretty badly.

???: We'll take a look at it. Come on in.

The four of you follow the lady into the house, where in the next room you see Carl on a bed being treated by an older man. Rick and Lori sit beside the bed.

Glenn: Hey.

Rick looks up.

Rick: Hey.

You: We're here. Okay?

Lori: Thank you.

Clementine: Whatever you need.

They both nod, as you leave the room.

••

Patricia and Maggie continued treating T-Dog's injury as he groaned in pain.

Patricia: You got here right on time. Whoever this Merle Dixon is saved your life with the Doxycycline. Is he a friend?

Clementine: No, ma'am. He's no longer with us. His brother gave us the antibiotics.

T-Dog continued to squirm.

You: Come on, dawg. I know this ain't going to be the one thing that makes you cry.

He lets out a weak chuckle.

T-Dog: Fuck you.

You get up from your seat and look at Maggie.

You: Mind if I sit in the living room?

Maggie: No, go ahead.

You give a nod, and go over to the sofa. You sit on it, and Clementine follows and sits on the seat across from you.

Clementine: This is a nice place isn't it?

You look around the room.

You: Land looks untouched. I almost can't believe it.

You then start rubbing your head, and putting your face into your hands.

Clementine: You okay?

You: It's Carl....and Sophia....everything. Feels like yesterday we were eating fish fry around a campfire.

You chuckle as you remember the lover's quarrel joke Shane said about you and Clementine.

Clementine: Oh yeah, Jim knocked you across the face with a shovel that day.

You: You were scared, don't deny it. You ran over like 'omg! omg!'.

Clementine: I do not sound like that.

The two of you continue to laugh as Shane runs in the house carrying bags. Patricia, Maggie, Hershel, and Rick run up to him.