"What a day "

Check out this amazing book if your looking for Romance! it's still in progress but trust me it will make you itch for the next chap.
- I can't Hide my Love -
By  @i_am_a_victor

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚
(Phone alarm rings)
"Ugh.. I'm up...I'm up " I turn my alarm Off. Jumped out of bed. As I enter the bathroom brushing my teeth with a quick shower, putting on my school uniform.

I attend my education at St Linda's high school. It's a school with decent people, not really any diverted individuals there that I know of but there are definitely... egotistic assholes. Here and there.
-
I grab my phone and bag down stairs to sights of my family in the kitchen. I mean it makes sense why they would be sleeping.. they always sleep in. 

I check the time in mid thought.  7:46 .

"Oh goodness... I'm  gonna miss the bus"
I quickly put my leather converse on and ran to the bus stop. The bus eventually arrived in that second ;few lucky. I hopped onto the bus and gave the driver a small smile.

I barley give anyone my fabulous smiles unless they find themselves entertaining me. I sat next to the window staring at the passing trees.

Music pounds my ear drums with a very abnormal taste everyone seems to revert away from .I bobbed my to the beat of the melody.

###
I walked passed the office bumping Into someone as my phone slipped out of my hand

"Oh my god my phone " I panicked.

"Shit I'm so sorry " he picked up my phone, looked up to align with his brown eyes and messy hair.

" Hey, nice! You like Hardstyle? " he pardoned himself and gave my phone back .

"Uhh sorry. Thanks, I haven't seen you around here before, Are you new here ?"I said curiously.

"Yes , hey I'm Alex lavon and can you help me find this class room when the bell rings " he gestured me his timetable

"Oh you have the same classes with me except electives , by the way I'm Rose potrove" I smiled .rare.

He smiled and said "oh what a pretty name for a beautiful girl "
"What!?" I said nervously and blushed a little

"You heard me I said your a beautiful girl " he smirked at me .

"Uhh thanks heheh" I smiled but looked down then up at him to see his gorgeous smile as I smile widely.

"Hey do you mind skipping class to show me around I have to let the office lady know that your coming to show me around" he smiled .

"Sure anything to skip class that are full of bitches and assholes" I laughed.

"What does that mean I'm an asshole too ahah I'm offended ahahah? " He looked at me like a joke .

"No ahha , come on let's go roll call " I rolled my eyes.

(Bell rings)
We were both sitting in roll call he was one seat away from me it was so awkward.

"Hey mind if I sit next to you "

"Yeah sure why not " he moved in to the chair next to me and moved the chair a little closer that our legs were nearly touching .

"So hey I saw you liked Hardstyle yeah ? " He looked interested .