When i wake up

I wake up in the arms of my crush , I stare at him...... aww he's so cute when he sleeps .
I took my phone quickly taking a picture of him sleeping .I giggle as  he suddenly wakes up. crap...

" cheese " I take another picture as I kiss his cheek until he grabs me making me hit his chest , I turn red.

" cutie sleep with me for a while" he said lazily and went back to sleep , I slipped out of his hands and kiss his cheek then got off the bed and went to brush my teeth then my face.

I walk out the bathroom to find him still sleeping I roll my eyes and walk down stairs as my stomach starts to grumble.

" I must be hungry " I go to the kitchen and went to the fridge and grab out bacon , eggs,milk , I start to make the pancake mix . I turn on some music and start cooking 20 minutes later I put the pancakes on the table with the scrambled eggs and of course bacon the rest of the food . I turn to get the milk to find a boy staring at me .

" Who are you ? " The boy said as he looks about 10 but he's adorable too.

" I'm Rose Potrove I'm his uhhh friend and you are ?" I smiled sweetly.

" My names Stephan Lavon" i gasped .

" oh ...your Alex's little brother your so cute " then I heard his stomach grumble.

"you must be hungry , come on" I smiled and told him to eat on the table.

" good morning by the way Stephan " he smiled and ate.

"GUYS BREAKFAST IS READY" I shouted and they came rushing down to the table  like bloody flies.

"Goodmorning everyone "

"Morning beautiful " Alex peaked my lips then looked at Stephan.

" Stephan your here? That means mum is here" a woman came out of nowhere .

"Goodmorning and indeed I am here" I just sat there shocked .

"MUUM!!.." Alex hugged her

"and who are these people?" She said raising her eye brow .

"oh sorry " I stood up and walked over to her

" umm we are Alex's friends we had a sleep over and my name is Rose Potrove Miss Lavon and Goodmorning " then the others introduced them selves as well.

"mummy this food is delicious come and eat Rose made it" Stephan said.

"okay honey and you made all this ?" She looked surprised , to admit she's really pretty even if she just woke up.

" uhh yes I did" I smiled as she sat down and ate the food.

" wow you can cook " she smiled.

" yeah I think I take it from my parents because their both chefs" I hesitantly smiled then sat down and I ate my food.

" Hi mum Good morning wow ...yum I'm starving thanks for the food " Matthew sat down and ate.

" I didn't make this " she giggled " Rose did " I nodded , "What!? Can't you do you can play music your an athlete you can sing what next but thanks for the food " he smiled.

"she can do all that" she looked surprised.

" Yeah " I smiled.

"Oh and mum she's my future girlfriend just letting you know"

"really?" Stephan said as his eyes widens then went back eating .

###
After I finished washing all the dishes , with Alice , I went up stairs to Alex's room then felt 2 hands wrap around my waist .
kisses went down my neck.

"don't kiss me where I like it the most" i whispered as he smirked.

" well that's the only way for you to kiss me more " he chuckled as I turned around kissing his lips , he moved his hands under my shirt to my waist then to my legs picking me up .
I kiss his jaw to his ear lobe.

" we will continue this later " I whisper as he let me down peaking my lips .

"Okay " he blushed.
" I'm going to take a shower okay" I smiled then walked to the bathroom .

###
I looked through my bag finding my shorts , and a long sleeved shirt . I  tucked in the front of my shirt in then tied my hair in a messy bun putting on mascara and tinted lipgloss .

I walked down stairs , it seems so quiet that no one was there ? I guess they are in some room . In the mean time I wanted to play the piano again since it's my favorite instrument . I walk to the music room until heard someone else already playing it , they were really good , I step closer to the door to see Alex's mum playing it . She stops and gets up to see me.

" your really good at playing the piano" I smiled at her though I think I startled her.

"Thank you " She said moving away from the piano .

"I will play you one song if that's okay " i smiled and sat down then played canon in D . 🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹
3 minutes later the song ends , I look up at her . " Wow your amazing how did you learn like this"

"I just taught myself " I smiled .

" oh that's good "

" I can see Alex likes you a lot " she smiles

" he's lucky to have such a talented girlfriend"

" thank you , Alex's lucky to have a beautiful mum " I smiled at her .

" thank you darling " then Stephan walked in.

__________________________
Yay 1k+ reads for this book so thank you for ready them chapters or adding this book vote and comment 😊😊
•••
2017