!Shes gone?

~ALEX~

Now I'm in the waiting room ,basically with a red puffy face and obviously waiting to be allowed in to see Rose . I hope she's okay. Then her family came rushing in with her bothers and friends.

" let me in we are her parents " they said frustrated and worried.

" sorry but your daughter is still being checked by the doctor so please wait until they have finished for you to come in" they nodded and sat down.

" hey Alex are you alright " Nathan said patting my back " no I'm not okay my future girlfriend is in hospital now and I don't know what to do" more hurt and worry come falling down in the form of tears.

" Rose is a beautiful strong girl she's going to be okay" Mathew said sitting next to me.
Alice gave me some tissues.

"thank you " I say wiping my tears away.

###

The nurse walked outside and her family came rushing to him and they talked . Her mother and siblings started crying, I felt the tremble within my body as the tears continued.

20 minutes later.

Her family came out with red puffy faces like they had a drunk hangover . Her parents walked towards us .
" I'm sorry she...... " There was a pause of silence.

"She didn't make it..." the words from the nurses lips were mouthed out ... I couldn't hear anything around me ... Ive never felt so heart broken in my life . The mother was crying .... and was I but only on the inside... it was like I dried out of tears to even be crying for now
.She gave me a hug

" your daughter is one of the most talented beautiful girl in the world that I have ever met so thank you she will rest in peace" I cracked my voice at the end.

" thank you" she smiled and left the hospital . I walked in the room to see her
***
"ALEX ALEX WAKE UP" I woke up crying, but from my dream.

"Alex it's your turn to see Rose she's in a coma since she fell hard on the ground.

" the nurse patted my shoulder, I looked around to see no ones in the waiting room only me , I stood up and smile at the nurse .

"thank god she's still has a chance and how long was I sleeping?"

"umm I think 3 hours"

" oh okay " I rushed in to see her.

" hey beautiful " a tear fell down.

" your a strong and talented beautiful girl please come back please " i leaned my head in her until I heard beeping sounds .

I looked up and it was her heart race going down "NURSE !NURSE ! HELP, HELP!" I yelled and some came running in and saw her heart rate was nearly gone.

" please wait in the waiting room " one of them said and I did .

.10 minutes later.

Her family was waiting in the room again with more tears even me . The nurse came out of her room I ran up to her to hear the news.

" Sorry your Daughter didn't make it " her parents started crying and so did I , she's gone no no it can't be , I ran out the hospital crying.

###
I went back to the hospital to say my goodbyes as I brought flowers with a picture of when we first met. Tears slipped out but my mum came with me since she drove me here.

" honey be strong she's in a better place now" she tried comforting me.

"I know I know " I said calming myself down more. I arrived at her room , her family walked out and gave me a sad smile and I did too .

~MARCOS~
"Where is Rose potrove's room" I asked the lady

"10 a" she said tiredly.

"Thank you" I heard what happend to Rose I think it's because of stupid Calvin that's why I went to his house and punched him in the face and left , I arrived at her room to see Alex crying he looks up at me.

" what the hell are you doing here?" He said coldly.

"I'm here to drop off flowers for her" I said in a sad tone then a tear slipped out for the first time .

"A-nd because I still love her" more tears come flowing down.

" since when did you care ? You never made her happy after you broke her heart even she tried fixing her mistake and you fuck off like nothing happened " he glared at me.

" now it's your fault because if you were still with her your stupid fuck wit best friend wouldn't have done this" my eyes widened to realize every thing is my fault , I tremble and start to cry more.

" I'm sorry and he's not my friend anymore And I see you love her the same as me" I walked over to him patting his back and left the flowers on the side table leaning over to Rose as I spoke.

"I'm sorry for everything know that I still had feelings and realized I still loved you " more tears start falling.

" I haven't cried in years and I'm serious but I know who your heart really belongs with " I smiled at Alex as his face was surprised. I started to leave the room until Alex stopped me.

" Hey Marcos it's not all your fault it's the universe and thank you for not giving her another chance because I wouldn't have had the best memories with her ,don't take this the wrong way"he half smiled.

" you would of been a great boyfriend " he said as he walked out of the room.

~ALEX~
He loves her ?... This makes all sense why he walked out the room before... I think he over heard me and Nathan's conversation.

" Wow a lot of guys fall for you don't they well can't blame them" trying to stop myself crying.

" Before I go I want to answer your question " I leaned closer to her ear and held her hands.

" it's because I love you Rose" I leaned in and kissed her lips while that one last tear fell upon her face, everything was in slow motion.

______________________________
Sorry I haven't updated but wattpad didn't let me write drafts and please comment and vote if you like this chapter yeah I know it's sad well that's life .. 😍😍😬😬📚😊 thank you for reading my chapters and keep reading awesome people .. I don't know but still love ya all who read it.

•9.5.17•