The perfect notes sleep over part 2

~MATHEW~
She began playing the piano it was a kind of sad song but I'm surprised she's talented . She starts playing the most hard bit and moves her hands fast to each key getting it right . I just stood there amazed at what she can do , the song ends and she looks more happy now. My eyes widened's then I clap.

" wow ... That was just pure amazing" I smiled I was just shocked that's she's such a pro at playing it " ahah thank you" she smiled.

" what did you play?"

"Last leaf falls"

"Oh that was a great song by the way and hey I was wondering if we could hangout sometimes just as friends " I smiled oh crap what if she says no .

"Oh uhh sure ahah why don't you come hang out with us like right now we are playing truth or dare " she smiled .

"Who's they? " I looked confused.

"Oh it's my best friends we are sleeping over by the way " she smiled .

"Oh then where are you sleeping ? " Why the fuck did I ask that .

"I'm sleeping with Alex.."

"What you mean with Alex?" I smirked .

"Ahah not in a dirty way but we are daiting now " she smiled then grabbed my hand
"Come on let's go " she dragged me to the group.

~ROSE~
" hey guys I'm back with a friend who wants to play" i pushed him through the door.

"Mathew!? " Alex looked confused .

"Uhh yeh I was playing the piano and he was standing there watching me play " I smiled then jumped next to Alex .

"Come sit here" I said patting the seat next to me .

"Alright then " he sat next to me then an arm wrapped my shoulder as i was pulled in by Alex , I rolled my eyes and peaked him.

"Okay I will spin the bottle " I spun the bottle and it landed on Alice .

"Truth or dare Alice " I smirked at her.

"Truth"

"Why did you have a crush on Nathan before you guys started dating"

"Uhh because he was nice and good looking " she blushed , Alice spun the bottle and it landed on me .

"Truth or dare " she wriggled her eye brows . I rolled my eyes at her.

"Ahaha truth?"

"Would you date someone famous or date your crush ?"

"Famous would be nice but I would go for crush it's because it's better than long distance relationship" I smiled at Alex and so did he , I spun the bottle and it landed on Nathan .

"Truth or dare "

"Dare"

"Go to a room and give Alice and hickey " Alex said smirking .

"What?" Alice blushed .

"Come on Alice " he grabbed her hand and went to give her a hickey .4 minutes later they had come back ,Alice's face was red and puffy while having hickey's all over her neck .

"well some one had fun" I winked at them.Alex spun the bottle as it landed on Mathew .

"Truth or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to grinned the floor with music" he laughed putting on some music as we all laughed then spun the bottle again while it pointed to me this time.

"Dare" I said unsure .

"I dare you to sing something to us"

"What sing .. I'm bad... "

"Who cares just do it " he smirked , I got up and rushed to get the guitar and came back in .

"What are you doing" Alex said confused about the guitar

"I'm singing duh "

"What song ? " They all said .

" Ceiling can't hold us " I smiled , I started playing the guitar and began to sing and rap the lyrics

-3 minutes later-

"Here we go back this is the moment tonight is the night and wi'll fight till it's over like the ceiling can't hold us..." I look up to see jaw dropping people

"Omg I didn't know you could play the guitar and sing " Alex just started wolf howling and so did Nathan also Mathew .

"Your so good " all of them clapped .

"Aha it's just a hobby ,music it's just fun and it calms me down " I shrugged

~MATHEW~
Holy shit that cutie she knows how to play music and she says it's a hobby ? Pffff I think she's secretly famous .
She walked to his room.
" Hey guys you can sleep in the theatre room" alex said pointing next door .

" What you have a theatre room? " They gasped and left the game room .

" Hey Alex dude you have one heck of a girlfriend "

"Yeah she's and athlete , knows how to play the guitar and piano well and she sings too also she's hot too " he smirked .

"And she's not my girlfriend yet I'm going to ask her when I go on a date so she's mine " he smirked .

"Wow how come you get the perfect girl and I don't ? " I frowned then laughed and messed up my little bros hair .

" lucky little bro " then he pushed me off .

" I bumped into her and I just felt something " he smiled.

" oh and goodnight Matt" he went up stairs ,

~ROSE~
I went up stairs and jumped into his bed it was getting a bit cold in here so I quickly went under the covers and tried to sleep but I couldn't .

"Hey beautiful" I hear someone say as they jumped on the bed next to me pulling me closer as I  hit his bare chest feeling his heat warm me up.

"finally I can sleep it's cold without you" I snuggled closer to him .

"awww my little pretty flower is cold " he whispered and kissed my lips then cuddled me .
"goodnight" I smiled then drifted to sleep in his arms.

_______________________
OMG did 2 chapters in I day ughh I'm so tired and now it's like 1:00 am in the morning and I didn't sleep yet but anyways hope you read my book chapters and also Vote and comment if you like them 😊💖📚

3.1.17
•••