Enemies and drama

~MARCOS~
First day of boxing training ..I'm so nervous but excited it's was after school and I still went with a broken nose .
I walk through the doors and saw a match going on ,I decided to watch.
They were throwing punches at each other but the guy on my left was good he kept on dodging them then with one punch he hits his face making him fall in the ring .

"Hey are you alright man " the guy said as he helped the Guy off the floor.
I couldn't really see the his face as he helped him up ,so I stepped closer to the ring .

...No way in hell that could be him . It was Alex Lavon he turned and saw me looking at him ,he walked out of the ring with a smirk on his face as he approaches me.

"Well ...well.. fancy seeing you here Marcos how is your nose doing by the way " he laughed at me like some joke .

"Oh you wanna go ? " Challenging him to a boxing match which I shouldn't have said .. But my ego is really big .

"Whoa slow down no need to rush rookie" he smirked , making me even more mad.

"Up there in the ring. right now and fight till we drop " I said it with confidence.

"Alright then " he laughed at me while I took off my bag and got ready for the match.

The battle started as I threw the first punch ,he dodge it then gave me another hit on the stomach making me fall to the ground in slight pain.
I got up quickly and I threw 2 more punches but he still dodged them . It went on with me missing the hit and him punching me back multiple times on the chest until I couldn't take much as fell to the ground .

" never mess with me rookie " he smirked leaving the ring, I quickly got up and tried punching him fast but he caught the punch with his hand. He held onto the fist as he tried hitting me again.... this time I dodged them .

"Getting faster aye .. but not fast.-" he punched me hard in the stomach. "-enough." He hit me once more then he stopped.

" I better go before I make a mess ,see you later rookie " he smirked and left the ring ,out the gym.

I was still on the ground but I managed to get up when one of the trainers helped me
"Hey I think you have met Alex he's one good kid and a fighter , he fights here every week after school on Thursdays "

"Yeah I've met him he goes to my school gave me this broken nose "

"Oh why? " He looked concerned.

"Don't worry about it " I said hesitantly .

"Oh he rarely hurts anyone outside only if they hurt the people he cares for "

So he cares for Rose Huh?
"Oh sorry I'm Max your trainer and if your gonna beat Alex it's gonna take a Miracle to the only person who can train you to beat him is himself "

"Well I'm never gonna ask him that ahah" I got up and started exercising with my new trainer

~ALEX~
What the hell was Marcis or Marcos what ever his stupid name was doing there ? Meh it's not my problem , he's so stupid enough to challenge me. I try no to brag.
I guess he's there for training ..well I'm gonna stop boxing for a while don't want to start trouble.

~ROSE~
Well today was fun for the first time in like months well half of the day was shit . My phone began to ring, I pick up the phone to see
NO ID CALLER.

"Hello?" I said nervously

"You fuckin bitch tell your fuckin boyfriend to fuck off of my little brother you got that"

"What the hell are you talking about boyfriend?"

"Don't act dumb with me bitch or else them photos will go viral "