SURPRISE

~ROSE~
I'm at school now. It's early in the morning . I couldn't find Alex or Nathan even Alice she always waits for me in the morning so I started asking random people that knew them.

"Hey have you seen Alex ,Nathan or Alice? " she looked hesitate.

"ahh no sorry " she half smiled.

"oh okay . I asked a few others but they shook their heads.

"ughh are they all absent?" I sighed sitting back on the seats until I heard the office speaker.

" Hello Is this on? ahem.. Please Rose Potrove stand in the main quad " I knew who's voice that was ... Nathan ? Everyone took their phones out making me think it's some prank?

" What the-" I stopped myself when I heard strumming , I turned around to see Alex. My heart started racing as I watched him smile.

He walked  towards me as  I heard drumming on the balcony above me and a piano, Nathan was drumming and Alice was playing the piano.

"This is how I feel Rose" he half smiled as he began singing the lyrics.
(Breakeven- script)~ I'm still alive but I'm barley breathing just pray to a god that I don't believe in coz I got time while she got freedom coz when her heart breaks no it don't Breakeven the best things are some of my worst she finally met a man that's gonna put her first , while I'm wide awake she has no trouble sleeping coz when her heart breaks no it don't Breakeven even no... what am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you and what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and your okay and I'm falling to pieces yeah I'm falling to pieces..... The song went on while warm tears fell down my cheeks. His voice was deep and beautiful , his face expression was hurt making it hard to keep the tears from falling down.

The song finally ended...
" I love you rose please can you be my girlfriend once more? " Alice gave him a big bouquet of red roses, tears of happiness fall.
He approached me with the bouquet of flowers with photos of us.

" Yes I will" he smiled widely picking me up and spinning me around . He rubbed my cheek leaning in kissing me, the kiss was passionate sending the fireworks off inside of me .We pulled away then we heard whistles , awes and an applause .

I smiled in joy. " I love you and I've missed you, Alex I'm sorry I didn't hear your side of the story " he kissed my cheek.

" It's okay all that matters is I have you now and I can't tell how happy I am " he smiled once more hugging me.

I heard crying from the distance " Alice?"

"It's so romantic" she cried then wiped her tears away.

" Oh and I almost forgot about this" Nathan said giving me a CD.

"What is it ?" I looked at the name MEMORIES OF US I smiled.

" It's pictures of all of us and what happened just now" he said smiling.

" Thank you"

" Thank your boyfriend he did everything " I looked at him, kissing him again.

" Thank you for everything... I love you so much and also you guys too, I didn't know your were a good singer? "

" You never asked me to sing " he giggled as he scratched the back of his neck, smiling.

~20 Minutes ago~
~ALEX~
"Okay I hope this works " I said nervously.

"It's gonna be alright man I promise" Nathan patted my back.
"Now go out there and get your girl wooh! "