❓Why?...❓

What have I done I just made out with my worst enemy ughh I frickin regret everything that I did with him ughhh .
I quickly washed my face and stared at the mirror ,I felt my lips were all swollen from kissing that asshole but why did it feel good??? My god I've gone insane.

" stupid stupid stupid " I said to my self with more frustration .
Be strong Rose you can't let him take advantage of you like that , I listened to my voice inside my head as I looked at my self in the mirror again.

" come on get yourself together your stronger than before prove him wrong " I smiled and tied my hair up into a high pony tail.
Then applied tint lip balm , I looked at myself once more and walked out the of bathroom. But I stopped to just think why did he kiss me ?

~MARCOS~
Ughh I can't take this anymore I need to make sure if we still had chemistry , I waited for her to finish putting back the equipment , she walked passed me but I grabbed her arm and pulled her in ,her back hit my torso that gave me that shiver .

She was going to scream ugh crap .. I covered her mouth quickly then turned her around , she looked more calmer but angry , she looks cute when she's angry but I just stood there holding her waist tightly so she couldn't move or run away ,she tried punching me or swearing at me but I was going to tell about how I feel right now .she just wouldn't stop moving.

I pinned her against the wall , I stared at her gorgeous lips .
" What are you do-" she said but I couldn't help myself I crashed my lips onto hers , she froze for a second but she kissed me back ,we kissed in sync as it gave me that butterfly feeling again .

Her lips were so sweet I couldn't stop, I kissed her soft skin down her neck until I heard a soft moan from her as i smile against her neck .I put my hands under her shirt and rubbed softly where I grabbed her tightly , my heart was beating so fast like never before .

What's happening to me .., I kissed her sweet lips again but slipped my tongue in and tried to battle for dominance . We both let out moans, far ....out....she's getting hotter by the second.

We both eventually gasped for air ,my heart was beating like crazy at this point.
I think I still love her .. SMACK! I get slapped on the face I look at her in confusion ? Did I do something wrong ? .

" YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND , AND DONT EVER TOUCH ME YOU ASSHOLE!" She ran off upset .. Oh no what did I do I just made out with Rose and I have a girlfriend . I'm an idiot .

I go to the boys bathroom I look at myself in the mirror and at my swollen lips .. her touch made me feel again and her lips were so sweet and she kissed me back ? I can't stop thinking about it ughhh what do I do ?. Follow your heart . Follow my heart ? ..

~ROSE~
"Hey Rose where's Alex? " Nathan smiled

"Ahah don't you remember detention ? "

"No he finished like 5 minutes ago and I saw him walking to the canteen area"

"Oh okay ahah " I sat down next to Nathan and talked for a while and said hi to all the other people in the group .

I was laughing so much I forgot how funny the people are in this group , they were debating about this random topic and saying random fake facts that made me laugh and their expression was the funniest.
" hey that's a first " one of the girls said in the group .

"ahah what ? " I said laughing

"You haven't smiled or laughed in ages " she gave me a friendly smile

"Ahaha everyone keeps saying that ahah well I guess I just don't want to be all gloomy anymore" I smiled

" Hey look there's Alex ahahahahahah" some people said bursting out laughing , I turned around to see him with a lot of food

"Hey guys , ahah what I'm starving " he said laughing

"Hahahah and your gonna eat all those pies and drink all of those water bottles " I raised my eye brow

"Ahah no ahha are you insane I'm only gonna eat 3 pies and 2 bottles of water silly " he laughed

"You eat too much ahaha "

"But I'm not fat hmmm still good looking as always " he smirked and gave one pie to the rest of the group and a water bottle

"Ahah thanks Alex " the group all smiled and we all chatted and laughed and ate our pies .

"You like pies don't you ? "

"Ahah yep I only eat it sometimes when I'm hungry ahah" Alex smiled
*Camera Flash*

"Oi what was that for let me see ahaha " He took a photo of me

"Nope " popping the p like I did before as he smirked .
The group all laughed . He started running away with his phone ... crap karma is funny ahaha

"Catch me if you can I'm the ginger bread man " he laughed then ran

"Ughh come on we had like sport 3 hours ago " that reminded me that I made out with Marcos . ugh stop thinking about it !!

"So that was 3 hours ago" he shouted and waving the photo at me even though I couldn't really see . I ran after him through the empty hall way , he disappeared around the corner " ughhh" I sighed . It was getting creepy but then I felt someone stab me with a knife i was about to scream in pain when someone covered my mouth , tears start to flow down my face I panicked I saw the blood everywhere , I was gasping for air until the person reveals himself it was Alex " Alex.. Why?..." Tears drop down he looked at me and smirked then pulled out the knife he said something in I don't know Japanese? "mnォヴェウィth手ェ個々" ,"うっっ" then Alice came running with a bow and arrow and shot him down . okay that was too exaggerated it didn't actually really happen Ahahah .

~MARCOS~
Follow my heart what did that mean ughhh I will worry about that later . I sigh and walk to my thinking place ( hall way it's usually empty at break not even teachers are there and it gets creepy sometimes ) suddenly I felt 2 hands wrap around my torso , I was nearly gonna kick the person but then i realized it was a girl because of the perfume . Her soft lips brushed against my neck then whispered " I caught you she giggled " my heart started pounding in my chest to hear it was Rose . I turned around to face her -her eyes widened and she let go of me then she ran away into the darkest part of the hall way .

•••
25.12.16