My Valentine Part 2

" I ... CAN'T.. believe your right next to me"
(BELL RINGS)
~ROSE~
We walk outside
" I'm who ?" I said confused "your the girl that made me win your the one I looked for but I couldn't find you how can I not recognize you I just want to say thank you!! "His eyes widened and mine too . "Excuse me can I take her?" Alex said raising his eye brow
"No not yet this is James Vas Alex he did 2 meters he broke the record in high jump" I pouted " okay but I don't care who he is your mine" he dragged me away " bye James" I gave him a sad smile and so did he. He realized I was there and he was looking for me what ? I sigh in disappointment " he was flirting with you ?!" He said angry "I know that but I didn't flirt back and he stopped because he knew u were my boyfriend and always will be " I kissed his lips deeply making me and him tremble in pleasure he let out a small moan " Mmm.." We pull apart " hehe better and please let him hang with us he's cool you will like him I promise " I said kissing his jaw " okay but if I hate him he's out also I need this" he said pulling me closer crashing his lips on mine , I let him enter and we explore each other's mouths , I nibbled his lip making him groan. Then we pull away "love your kisses " he said peaking me and we both blushed.He held my hand and walked to James who I think watched us then Alex smirked ,I punched him on the shoulder " oww what I want to let him know your mine babe" he kissed my cheek , I rolled my eyes " hey James do you wanna hang with our group if that's okay ?" I said giving him an apologetic smile "sure and sorry about before man didn't know she was taken " he did the bro shake with him giving him an approval look "it's alright man but do it again your a dead man" I nudge him " sorry " I said "it's okay I know he's just protecting you" Alex nodded and we walked to the group. "hello guys I would like you to meet James" , " Hey" the group introduced them selves . Alice looked uncomfortable must be relationship fights "hey Rose tomorrow can we go on a date I will pick you up at 12:40am okay" he kissed my cheek " I smiled widely " omg yes " I kissed him " and wear something nice " he smiled , I hugged him instantly " where are we going ?" I said curiously " it's a surprise" he smirked "awww okay I kissed his cheek". I looked at James "hey you were amazing doing that record " I said smiling "what record?" Nathan said curious " HES JAMES VAS! Ahah" i raised my voice " the JAMES VAS the high jump legend" his jaw dropped "yep ahah" he said smiling " ahah bro nice meeting you your awesome ahah" they did a bro shake " how come I don't know him ? " Alex said confused " it's because u were in America last year ahah " me and Nathan said laughing "whatever ahaha" he looked left out Of the conversation .
~ALEX~
I feel so left out , Rose and Nathan thinks his cool and I'm all like do I know this person and they say he's a legend. Yeah well they haven't seen me jump yet , I should get to know him first since Rose likes him as a friend . The bell was going to ring in like 5 minutes and their still talking , I sigh in boredom.
I think I should get my anger out by going back to Boxing class today .
(BELL RINGS)
I get up to and go to class ignoring Rose I think I'm angry because Of James ughh but I have to like him.
###
I'm finally at home. I had an argument with Rose but we forgave each other . I'm still a bit angry , I walk to my room and change to my sports clothes "MATHEW I NEED YOU TO DROP ME AT BOXING" I yelled " OKAY!" He yelled in my room then laughed .
***
I arrived and walked in , maybe I should try other stuff like Karate or singing lessons because this place where I workout has a gym , pool , boxing ring, music rooms up stairs and dojos also self defense classes. I snap out of my thoughts when I bump into someone " sorry " I said looking up it was James " oh sorry and hey Alex" he smiled " what are you doing here?" I said curious " boxing you?" He said " oh me too your into it?" , He nodded " cool " I said passing him " wait up , look I'm sorry let's restart" he put a hand out , I sigh " yeah okay I'm sorry too" I shook his hand . We decided Showing moves to each other it was pretty helpful and he's not such a bad guy " hey cya tomorrow if your here ? " He said wiping the sweat off his forehead " nah I'm going on a date with my girlfriend " I smiled " ohhh yeah your lucky man to have her , I only talked to her because she made me break the record and I just want to be good friends with her sorry you took it the wrong way she just gave me confidence I did like her but she has you and I respect that" he smiled " yeah I know you like my girl every guy does , you see Marcos over there him yeah that's her ex and she bullied her that I hate him but not that much anymore she saved my girl from getting raped he still loves her when she died but came back because I know she loves me as much as I love her ,you know that's why I'm overprotective " I frowned" hey it's alright man I've been through what you have I had this one girl I loved so much but she died in a car accident " he frowned "I'm sorr-" ," Nah it's okay but I have to go cya after tomorrow aye " he said waving then leaving . I sighed in relief I'm glad he's an alright guy Rose was right about him . I looked at my phone it was 6:30 pm I should get back home , I went to the showers and refreshed myself then packing my things away and walking out the door when this lady gave me a brochure " excuse me would you like to take music classes" blah blah blah... But yeah maybe I should " sure why not " I shrugged then I signed up and went up stairs.
***
I look at the time it's 8:30pm " sorry I have to go home now i will see you after tomorrow jacky" he's my teacher he's really pretty amazed that I can do music, at the moment I'm learning the piano . I understood it it's really easy well depends on the song and obviously my girlfriend is better. " sure when ever you want Alex" he smiled " thanks" I waved and called my brother

" HEY! Can you pick me up " I said

"Sure , why didn't you call me ages ago? " He asked

" I wanted to do Karate classes" I lied. well I am going to in the future

" alright then you'd be surprised who's here " he hung up . Who's at home?
###
I got out of the car and walked in the house , Mathew wouldn't tell me who was here but now it surprised me too ."Hey Richard Alex is here" my mum said , " hey son" no not him ugh.. I just have this grudge against him because he barley sees us
"Hey" I gave him a quick smile then walked away but then he said " hey your girlfriend is a keeper nice one son and quite a good looker" he winked when I stopped half way up the stairs " what !? How do you know her? " I said surprised "oh Rose I met her just a few hours ago she came here and left " he smirked "okay then " i said awkwardly then I walked up stairs why was he smirking. I opened the door to find someone sleeping in my bed it was Rose I chuckled now I know why he was smirking he lied ahah. I smirk and take my shirt off , drop my bag and took cute pictures of us and some silly ones ahha. I put my phone down then looked at what she was wearing . She wore high knee socks and what seemed to look like a dress no it's my Jersey I wore when I last played my football game at my old school in California we won that game ahah miss it though I smiled then look at her again . She's so cute but dam hot as well in my clothes I'm glad I have this hot girlfriend , I looked at her lips and kissed them but she caught me off guard then she smiled and started kissing me my eyes widened then I kiss her back smirking , I went on top of her then kissed her neck making her let out a small moan which I loved "why are you sleeping in my bed" I mumbled " coz I just came over for Stephan to help him with homework then I decided to sleep " I kissed her neck intensely giving her a hickey ,making her moan a bit louder making me smile "mhm lies you came for me " I said on her lips " yeah so I can't get enough of you" she said kissing my ear then my jaw , I let out gasps making me tingle" hehe you can't get enough of me babe" she giggled then flipped me over making her sit on top of me " "yeah I just love you " I smirked then put my hands under the jersey rubbing her back and waist . She leaned down showing her panties , dam.. It made me heated up and blush " hehe why are you blushing?" she kissed my neck giving me a hickey " coz your bloody hot" I breath out then I move my hands down to her but and grabbed it making her gasp " naughty aye " she smirked then she kissed my abs to my lips moving our lips in sync i let her tongue in making me shiver in pleasure , I could feel her trembling then we pull apart to breath we both blush then she rests on my chest . My heart is pounding in my chest so fast .. the things she do to me I blush , I could feel her heart beat fast as well . I roll her socks down and feel her smooth legs " your so hot" she said in my chest "look who's talking hehe your mine" I said kissing her forehead then we cuddle "guess I'm sleeping over " she mumbled then drifted to sleep . She's so adorable "goodnight beautiful " I say peaking her lips then I slowly closed my eyes to sleep .

_________________________
HEY GUYS hope you like this chapter and if you do please let me know by VOTING!!😜 and commenting no hate and just keep reading voting for this book and my other ones oh and please read my best friends books please help her get votes and reads . Share this book and her books too if you want 😍😍🙊🙊😊😊😭😭 AlisonVasquez