Part 18

General POV
*three days later*

The whole to intelligence and Platt are up in the bullpen trying to find evidence of what Nates been doing to Hailey. Unfortunately, the confrontation the other day downstairs near Platt and her ending up in hospital isn't enough to press charges, only enough to be charged of GBH. "This is ridiculous" Antonio slams the phone back onto its stand, frustrated from the news a lawyer just told. "Whats wrong?" Kevin asks, jumping at the clang Antonios phone made. "The lawyer said if Hailey doesn't make it, or stand up for herself when in court they can't charge him for anything more than GBH" Antonio explains much to the teams annoyance and anger. "But murder still, atleast its life in jail so its some justice" Adam says, pointing out the sliver lining in the clowd. "Stop talking like she isnt going to make it" Jay shouts, fed up of the way everyones practically given up on Hailey. "Jay, go home, your in no fit state to be working" Voight orders, fully aware that if Jay loses it it won't end well at all. "Sarg" Jay protests with a you kidding me? face. Voight says nothing, just points to the stair case with a glare on his face. "You know you need me Hank, I'm one of the only threats he has" Jay points out, he's the only one that could possibly throw Nate off gear. "Hes right Voight" Al says backing Jay up, much to Voights dismay, Voight agrees to let Jay stay since he is actually there main tool. "Nates on bail with a curfew tag so we'll pick him up from his house at seven-thirty" Antonio says, sticking a new bit to the plan on the board. "Alright, lets get building our plan and take down this son of a basket case" Voight barks, spinning his hand in the air quickly, getting them all back to work.