PART I

TIME

                        We kill time. We save time. We rob and get robbed of time, we lose time, and we have all the time in the world...

                        But no one of us mortals is powerful enough to stop the march of time or slow it down. Is it something far beyond our control? In fact, no. While we cannot influence the flow of time, we still can get the most out of it....

                      The primordial Chronos, his nephew Kronos, and their offspring, can control the time paradox. These immortal beings, can gift the control of time to any mortal they see fit. These mortals were known as the timekeepers....but whether to use it for evil, or for good, well, that's all in their hands.

                      After the primordials lost power, the time keepers faded from existence. They were myths, legends, ancient beings, who were powerful enough to destroy a protogenos.

                    Percy Jackson's world came to a crash when his girlfriend revealed she was a werewolf. She had no memories, and was sided with Gaea in the war. During the last battle, after the Earth Mother is destroyed, Percy Jackson, accused of may heinous crimes, is banished from his home. A prophecy is given, which will foretell the fate of the world, and a new group of unstoppable demigods is born - The Hunters of The Sun.

                Apollo took pity on them and took them under his wing, naming their leader, Percy Jackson, as his lieutenant. A few years later, after many trials and quests, the personification of Khaos reaches out to them. Another primordial, End is rising, and seeks to destroy everything Khaos created. The Time Keepers are back....but this time, they're on the evil side. Time is on the verge of collapse, the children of the Titan King are causing disturbance in the time realm. 

                      With the help of The Amazon Queen and her two most trusted allies, The Hunters Of Artemis, and Apollo's Hunt,  Can Percy Jackson and Silver Eyed Goddess stop The Twins Of Kronos, the last Time Keepers, before it's too late? 

A/N: There will be swearing. Get over it.

So, this is basically the same book, but severely edited, and with a few new changes. Hope you like. Don't forget to vote. Updates will be coming every day... (If I can manage it)

Also, all rights go go Uncle Rick the troll :)

Message from Future Me: Hey guys! So this story starts pretty horribly. I was inexperienced and a sorry excuse for a writeR when I began this book. But I hope you will take the time to read it, because it gets extremely better and my writing improves a lot when you hit PART II. I shall take the time to re-edit PART I when I get back from my hiatus. Please bear with me. Thank you all for reading.

P.S—To Old readers, just skip to PART II. Thank you!