Mission: SOS

Killian's face turned serious again.
"It's complicated. There's a hotel in the center of Paris! The founder of the hotel is called Justin Smith and since he was himself gay coming from a really repressing and religious family he never had the ability to actually accept his true identity and love himself the way he was. After all his family never accepted who he really was. They hated the fact that their child was different.  He hated to even imagine that other people would go through the same thing with him so he decided to create a hotel where only gay couples would be allowed. That way LGBTQ community members would finally feel accepted somewhere and loved. I do believe he was an amazing human being and a man of honor that loved to be thoughtful!"

He cleared his throat as he turned on his laptop, googled the name of the hotel in order to show Emma a couple of pictures. At the same time he continued his long monologue.

"When smith died his adopted daughter inherited the hotel. She's called Vanessa Smith, her other father was never part of the picture since I've learned recently that the moment Justin and his former husband decided to become a family, his ex Jack disappeared. Some people say that he was probably a coward cheater and others support the opinion of an ugly divorce. Anyway the point is that since Vanessa inherited the hotel after her father's death she never actually appreciated it really. She still visits a couple of times per year but she's not really there. She's into drugs and alcohol with her fiancé Damon."

Emma smirked as she kept writing down all kind of information. Believe it or not but it's really important to know the background of the guest stars when it comes to a new case. Killian paused to take a deep breath filled up with disappointment and then continued as soon as he made sure that Emma had managed to write down everything so far.

"The thing is that the French police needs our help! A few weird incident begun happening in the hotel... like couples disappearing. I'm pretty sure they are kidnapped. Two couples have been kidnapped so far. Fiona O'Connor and her lovely wife Sarah Miller. They are both 28 years old, both American, specifically from Minnesota, and had visited the hotel for their honeymoon. The receptionist claimed that they had booked a beautiful suite for five nights and all of a sudden they disappeared the third night. Theirs suitcases were still in the room so it's not about them running away. They even left money in the hotel and their cellphones so I doubt they were trying to get away."

Emma scratched her chin skeptically and mumbled at Killian to continue.

"The second couple is Rodolfo Bianchi and Alessandro Russo. They had flew from Sicily to Paris in order to celebrate Rodolfo's 30th birthday but immediately disappeared after a walk down the beach. No one has ever heard from them since then, not to mention that Alessandro's brother has called the hotel and the French police uncountable times in order to find his brother. The French police is looking for all four of them, but they have no idea what's happening.. they need our help! It was about last night that Bastien Ager the French  police chief  called me seeking for our help! We need to help them swan! And they need our best reinforcement!"

He looked at her with pleading eyes and all Emma could do was to shake her head approvingly.
"So let me get this straight. This hotel is meant for gay couples only and after those two kidnappings it's still working?"

She raised her eyebrow trying to realize how much stupid people are to not have shut it down yet.
Killian nodded.
"Vanessa was informed about the incidents last night and she wants everyone to remain silent about the whole thing. She wants you girls to be there tomorrow morning and start looking around for any possible suspects."

"How are we supposed to do that? People are not stupid! They will immediately realize that we are agents. They will start panicking as soon as we start asking questions."
She pointed and frowned confused. Killian's huge smile didn't make her feel any better. She was pretty sure that things were gonna get a lot messier. He had another ace inside his sleeve. She raised an eyebrow looking at him with her hands crossed under her chest.