Honeymoon suite

Both of the women fell asleep during the rest couple of hours of the trip and woke up as soon as they heard the captain of the airplane informing the passengers that they had reached the Paris airport.
All of the passengers stood up gathering their backpacks as they started walking out of the plane.

Regina was quiet. She didn't even look at emma. She grabbed her Channel purse and paced outside of the plane not looking back. The former savior struggled to reach her but made it out of the plane successfully. As soon as they grabbed their luggage as well they were out of the airport looking at all these taxi cars waiting for passengers who needed a ride.

Thank the god Killian had made sure to hire specific people for the transporting job. He had hired a driver of a black Mercedes and a couple of makeup artists and dressing designers to dress them up in the car. Regina looked around the crowded street waiting for the right car. Emma was ready to talk to the brunette in case there was any chance she could break the ice and the terrible silence that was surrounding them but at the same moment the black Mercedes parked right in front of them.

Regina bit her lips and rushed in the car. Emma followed and shut the door carefully behind her.

"Hello ladies! I'm Barbara Grey and I'll be in charge for your makeup and clothing. All we have to do is to change the way you look in order you look well... more pleasant and innocent."

Barbara was a tall woman, with intense light green eyes and full lips. She was quite breathtaking to be honest. Her cheeks were glowing from the big amount of highlighter she had put on and her pinkish hair were up into a messy bun surrounded by a colorful hair bobble.

Barbara looked at Regina and her improper style for the occasion. Emma gave Barbara a charming smile and looked at the brunette who looked at both women uninterested.
"Let's get started with you then!"

Barbara smiled broadly as she decided to make the first move since Regina didn't look like she was in the mood to chat and have fun during this.
"Okay.."
The brunette mumbled quite dissatisfied and crossed her legs.

"Put on this dress and high heels and I'll start your makeup afterwards. Also maybe this hat would look nice on you!"
She extended her hand to give the former mayor all the accessories and clothes when Regina looked at her in disgust.

"Is there something wrong?" Barbara asked nervously.
"This is pink!"
"So?"
"I don't wear pink!"
Regina replied firmly. Emma was sitting right next to her looking at Regina strongly disagreeing with the whole makeover idea in annoyance. If she wanted to be a professional she had to behave like one and not argue over a stupid pink dress.

She rolled her eyes annoyed and looked at Regina impatiently.
"In case you want to call yourself an undercover spy you better put that dress on and follow my instructions. I see how much you love black... but maybe you should add some color into your life. It'll do you good."

Barbara accentuated not losing her temper at all.
The brunette gave up and decided to put on the pinkish high heels at first.
"Where am I going to change?"
She asked avoiding any eye contact completely annoyed and ashamed of the current state she was.

"Right here!"
Barbara smiled broadly looking at Regina with confidence in her eyes. The brunette rolled her eyes annoyed and took off her clothes covering her womanhood with trembling hands. Emma was trying her best to look away but couldn't. She might hated Regina but that woman had definitely the most beautiful body she had ever seen in her life.

The brunette put on the pink dress looking at herself disgusted in the front mirror. Barbara put on Reginas head the Panama hat and smiled broadly in satisfaction of her work of art.