📷CHAPTER EIGHT📷

Above,  on the left is BRIDGET charging towards Amanda and on the right is the man with the camera, taking pictures of Amanda

There are supposed to be two men, but the second man couldn't fit in the picture.

______________________________________

~~**~~**~~

Kate, of course, had spoken to Nelson about the picture situation just as she had promised Amanda she would.

Amanda was a bit relieved and impressed on how her manager handled the matter and not scaring the boy off in the process; Nelson apologized to Kate and then to Amanda promising not to post any more pictures.

“I never intended to cause any trouble,” He expressed, sadly “I was just overly excited. I’m sorry.”

Nelson was cute when he was apologetic. Or,  at least,  Amanda thought he was and she'd be a monster if she could still stay angry looking at those puppy eyes ogling back at her.

“It’s OK.” Amanda said. She knew she wasn't offended by his pictures, she understood his intention pretty well. But for Kate sake, she dared not let him know that. “I’ll catch up with you later, let me see her off.” She mentioned instead.

“Are we good?” Nelson wanted to be sure his actions didn't eat away his friendship with Amanda.

“Of course we are.” Amanda affirmed,, assuredly. Taking his palm in her soft grip and then, flash a sincere smile at him.

“Thank you.” He's mood brightened up a little.  He didn't know the picture he had posted would cause so much trouble for Amanda. He never intended it to.

Nelson was very much aware of the defamatory speech Amanda got all the time as regard to her career. It was all over the media. But,  he couldn't imagine how hard it must have been for her dealing with the press, paparazzi, anti-fans and adding to that pile was the last thing on his mind.  He admired how Amanda could face all those with her head held high and seeing her now, he never regretted being her fan.

“You are welcome cutie.” She replied lightly, patting his cheek then, she turned away from him.

Amanda walked Kate out of the company to a parking stall where a cab was already waiting to pick Kate and to Amanda's surprise, she saw angry mom charging towards her.

“Amanda! You work here now?” That was the first comment  escape Bridget lips the moment she got close to Amanda's standing position. Amanda had intentionally not told her friend yet about her decision to work at Wright publishing because she wasn't mentally prepared for the reaction she'll get from Bridget and Amanda knew too that Bridget would find all the words existing in the English dictionary to talk her out of it

“Nice to see you too, Bridget.” Amanda smiled but her eyes couldn't hide her surprise “Kate, meet my best friend, Bridget and Brid, meet my Manager Slash friend Kate.” Amanda introduced, ignoring Bridget questions.