📷CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR📷

Above is a daylight picture of Wright Junior's living room.

______________________________________

~~**~~**~~

Amanda kept a moody face all through the drive. Amidst the pandemonium, she just couldn't let herself be affected by the spreading disinformation. She knew that the public oversaw her every move and it was likely to affect the people she cared about.

#evilwitch#manstealer#getalife#

"Why this awful comment?" She murmured as she read through the comment on her instagram page "How did I let it get to this?"

"Are you ok?" Junior asked flashing a worried glance at her.

"Yes I am thanks." She let out a deep sigh "If you were to be anywhere in the world, where would it be?" She asked.

"Hmm, I've not really given that a thought." He replied.

"I'll like to go sailing on my Yacht, enjoying the tranquility of nature."

"You own a yacht?" He asked, amused.

"Not yet, but I will soon." She chuckled.

"Cool." He said imagining how fun it will be to get away from everyone and everything.

"Samuel, I'm sorry I dragged you into this shit. I don't regret being your girlfriend in that Brief moment but, this is my life. A celebrity's life is always poked on and nothing remains a secret forever."

Wright Junior promptly pulled over, racing Amanda's heart unevenly. He turned his head to her direction, wearing that look that managed to melt her "Amanda, be my girlfriend. I don't care how your life is being poke on, I don't care how my life will be poked on in the future I just want you."

Amanda sat speechless for a while then turned her head slightly away from him, that was when it struck her like lightning struck BARRY ALLEN in the movie ARROWS/FLASH. And when she managed to speak, all that came out was
"OH MY GOD!"

"What?" Wright Junior asked in shock.

She pointed straight ahead "Look!" She yelled.

Reporters had flooded her apartment and they were reporting live, waiting for her to show up.

"That doesn't look good. C'mon, I'll take you to my place." He suggested, waiting no second to be opposed. He revised slowly so as not to attract their attention and then zoomed off.

A car parked at a far distance immediately followed after them.

Wright Junior parked in his drive way then rushed out of the car to help Amanda out. Amanda couldn't hide her amazement as she looked around the house surroundings; he unlocked the front door to his house, held it open then, he invited her in.

She walked in, counting her steps as she beheld the interior design of his house "His house looks nothing like his office." She said to herself. The nice fragrant of the house filled her nostrils holding essence of him around it, his living room was white and clean. The paintings on the wall were exquisite, his Gadget was also well set and up-to-date. She walked into the living room, placed her hands on the couch to feel its leather, she could tell from how it felt that it was of rich quality.