📷CHAPTER NINETEEN📷

“Welcome Miss Amanda. Please you are to wait in the living room. Mr. Wright will like to speak with Mr. Junior alone in his office.” A nice lady in her mid-fourties, dressed in  maids clothing told Amanda politely, ushering her into the living room.

“Thank you.” Amanda replied with a smile

“I’ll be out soon.” Junior assured her then, followed the nice lady out of the living room, he got in front of his dad’s office door, responded to the lady’s greetings then, watch her leave before venturing into his father's office.

Swinging open the door, he looked around to see if there were guest around but there weren't except his father who was standing by his window, watching the outside world.

Mr. Wright could sense his son’s anger as he walked into the room. He smiled and asked “How was the drive here?”

Ignoring his father's fair question,  he asked “How could you drag Amanda into this mess? What if something goes wrong, do you know what’s that’s going to do to her?” He was furious and as much as he never wanted his dad to see him get angry over a little something like this, but with Amanda involved, to him, nothing was a little something.

“Is this how you greet your old man now?” His father asked, pulling out the sit tugged under the desk in his room “Amanda was dragged into this mess the moment she started working in our company just as she dragged us into her mess with the paparazzi and reporter. But, trust me. Nothing will go wrong. I’ve grown fond of her just like you have.”
Junior sat on the other chair at his father’s table and said nothing.

“Everything is under control.” His father assured him.

Junior got very curious so, he chose to sit and listen to his father “What exactly do you mean?” He asked, ready for his father response

~~**~~**~~

Amanda still sat patiently in the living room waiting for Wright junior. She look around at the pictures hanging on the wall, her eyes caught sight of one peculiar framed photograph on the wall. She moved towards it and stared at it for a while before getting distracted by a familiar voice. Then she called out his name "Nelson!"  But he was talking to one of the maid.

“I guess I’ll wait for him to be out.” He said to a maid, and then turned his gaze towards his left on hearing his name.

“Nelson!” Amanda called again, waving.

“Excuse me.” He told the maid and quickly, he moved towards Amanda.

“What are you doing here?” She asked, happy to see a familiar face since all her waiting.

“I live here.” He replied, smiling.

The revelation shocked Amanda “You do? with the Chairman?” She asked surprised.

“Yes. When I’m in New York I stay here and someone needs to keep that old man company. He lives here alone with a lot of Maids attending to him." He giggled "I can see you accompanied your boss here.”

“Yes I did but he’s with the Chairman now.” She told him, sighing quite bored.

“Were you looking at this picture?” He asked joining in the stare.

“Yes, she’s very beautiful.” Amanda said, admiring the portrait of an elegant lady wearing a wide smile that raised her beautiful cheekbones which gave a definite highlights on her eyes that looked so much as Wright Junior's.

“Yes she was. She’s the late wife of the Chairman and the Mother of Justin Wright and Wright Junior.” He told her. Nelson turned to face Amanda. “Aren’t you tired waiting here? Come, let me show you around.” He offered.