Chapter two

"Good Evening Holly and Mrs. Mooney." The Simon Cowell greeted my mom and I.

"Does this mean I'm with One Direction?" my mom glared at me for not saying good evening back but I was dying to know.

"Yes this does mean you are with One Direction. I hope you can handle them in their current state." he sympathetically told me. What did he mean by that?

"What do you mean? What happened to get them on the wrong side of the bead?" curiosity taking over.

"Well recently, Danielle and Liam broke up and the fans Are getting quit out of control. So they are very frustrated."

'Jeez that must suck' I thought to myself.

"Oh." was all I could manage and Simon nodded and started talking about the contest.

"The tickets for the plane ride over to London should be at your house in about two days and the contest starts in two weeks. There will be a meet and greet with everyone the day before. So your flight is in 12 days. Any questions?" I nodded my head no and we said goodbye.

"I'm rubbing this in Haley’s face!"

As I talked on the phone to Haley about the contest I became more and more excited. I don't know what it's going to be like but I'm up for the adventure. What if I win and get to go on tour with one of them. I would pick one direction for Haleys sake. After a while of talking on the phone I said good night to my best friend I took a shower.

While in the shower I heard some weird noises, which weren't normal. It was starting to freak me out. So I got done with my shower quicker. I was afraid to even get out of the shower but I did anyway. While drying myself off as quick as I could there were voices.

"Shh! We don’t want her to hear us!" someone whisper yelled. After I got all my clothes on I was contemplating on if I should go out there or not. When I finally decided I would, it took a while for me to build up the courage. When I opened the door the least expected people were lying on my bed practically doing it.

My sister and MY boyfriend!

"What the hell Makayla! Can’t you get your own fucking boyfriend!" anger building up inside me as I turned around so they could put their clothes on.

"Pretend like your still changing and slip out now. We can finish later." Makayla whispered to Josh.

"Why Josh? I thought you loved me? You told me you loved me!" he just stood in front of me unable to speak. I knew I probably looked like I was about to cry because, frankly, I was ready to.

"Get out of my house and room!" anger and sadness welling up inside me at my whore- like sister and ex boyfriend. When they left I slammed the door and face planted into my sea of pillows. Then I just cried. More like sobbed but you get the point.

Why did I have to have a whore of a sister who takes every boy that wants to date me, away from me? It's not fair.

“ITS NOT FAIR!” I yelled/ screamed.

"Life isn't fair Holly" the words of my workaholic father sounded in my head.

I just want all of the hopelessness to subside. Everything is so hard. God hates me but maybe this contest will get my mind off things. But for now only one thing will get my mind off things and it's the one thing that always helps with temporary relief - cutting.

I know it's bad to cut. I've heard the story so many times. If someone would just walk in my shoes for just one day, then they would see what it's like living the Holly Mooney life.