Chapter Fourteen

Nialls p.o.v.

Sitting here on these uncomfortable chairs, with all the possible outcomes that could have happened to Holly was not a fun time. The tears stopped coming and I felt like a little girl. Would Holly be ashamed of me?

"Niall!" Louis and Harry shouted. I shot up in my chair and looked around.

"Is Nandos alright?" I shouted. There was a feminine laugh and I realized there was a nurse in front of me.

"You are Niall right?" she asked.

"The one and only." something that Holly would say with her smiling face.

The nurse started tapping her foot impatiently.

"Sorry, I am Niall."

"Holly requested to see you." that statement made me shoot my head up to see if I heard her right.

"Did you just say-"

"Yes Niall, she did just say Holly wanted to see you. now go get her!" Louis exclaimed. I jumped up and ran towards a hallway.

"Wrong way! Room 201!" woops. I ran the other way and watched as room numbers passed by

187

189

191

193

195

197

199

201! I stopped dead in my tracks and fell onto my face. There she was laying on the white hospital bed. She had a tear stained face with blood shot eyes and her skin was very pale. She looked up at me as I walked into the room. Her frowning lips didn't move an inch and she didn't even attempt to smile. I sat down in a chair that was by the bed and we stared at each other.

"Holly." tears pricked in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I was stupid for assuming that you worked with your dad. I don't know what happened but if I could have prevented it from happening I would have. Cause someone as beautiful as you doesn't deserve to be hurt." she giggled. Was what I said funny?

Hollys p.o.v.

That was the most caring thing anyone had ever said to me. So touching I couldnt cry. He had a puzzled look on his face though.

"I'm sorry for laughing but I was just so touched I couldn't cry. But Niall I was 8, we didn't know either one of us existed." he sighed in relief.

"Oh thank Goodness! I thought you were laughing at me." Niall smiled at me while looking me in the eyes like he did in the elevator. His deep ocean blue eyes sinking into my heart making dinosaurs run around in my tummy. There was a sudden humming and it caught me in a trance. I started humming along to the beautiful noise. Then Niall started singing and the humming went away.

"Don't try to make me stay

or ask if I'm okay

I don't have the answer.

Don't make me stay the night or ask if I'm alright. 

I don't have the answer.

Heart ache doesn't last forever

I'll say I'm fine

it makes your lips so kissable and your Kiss unmissable

Fingertips, so touchable."

During the last few words he started to lean in. I mimicked his actions and our lips collided. The kiss was soft and passionate. Our lips moved in sync and a tingling sensation danced around all over my body. His arms went around my waist and my hands around his neck as my hands played with his messed up hair. After a few moments we pulled apart and we both smiled.

"Do you know how long I've waited for that?" he asked

"Err. Two days tops?" we both laughed because it had only been two days. Two days of craziness.

"Holly, would you be my girlfriend?" he finally asked me to be his girlfriend! I know I know you all will say "It has only been two days" well f you!

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." then our lips collided once more only this time, it was just a short little kiss because I know there will be plenty more.