Chapter five

After a while of dancing and singing we were all tired. It was getting late and we all just wanted to lay in the comfy hotel beds. Midnight! Jeez I didn't know it's been that long. Well I am tired except these guys are taking up all the space. You know, any girl would die to be in my positions. I whipped out my phone, took a picture, and posted it on twitter.

@NiallOffical @Harry_Styles @ZaynMalik @Liam_Payne @LouisTomilson look at these elevator hogers.

What do I do now? Look through twitter. Done. Check Facebook. Done. Well I could take pictures of myself. Hmmm tempting.

I took a lot of pictures and by a lot of pictures I mean about 467, of myself.

"Take enough pictures of yourself?" Niall asked out of the blue, which scared the crap out of me to the point where I almost screamed.

"What are you talking about? I don't take pictures of myself when I'm bored stuck in an elevator." he had a huge grin on his face and before I could react he snatched my phone out of my hand and put himself in the corner.

I lunged at him, pounding my fists on his back trying to get him to give it back. Then I realized what he was probably doing.

"Niall Horan I swear to bob if you put those on twitter or anywhere I'm going to kill you!!!"

He still didn't give it back.

"Fine! I'm never talking to you again." with that I put my back toward him as if I was shunning him. That got him to give it back but he had a sly smile on his face and I knew what he had done. As I went on twitter I didn't see my ugly pictures, I saw the ones that I actually looked good in but was to afraid to put on anything. I smiled at Niall and tackled him in a hug.

"You know you really are beautiful" I blushed at his comment. Way to go Holly, way to go. Niall didn't say anything about me blushing, he just smiled even wider, if possible.

"I probably look like a tomato and tomatoes are gross."

"You look like a cherry, not a tomato." He was looking into my eyes, even though I wasn't looking in his. But when I looked up at his face, his eyes were the first thing I saw. They were such a beautiful blue. Something I never wanted to stop looking at. They were like an ocean blue or the baby blue of the sky. Either way, they were perfect. Niall looked like he was about to say something but there were voices.

"Now what?" said man one.

"I don't know! How are we supposed to get them back to our boss?" man 2 said angrily.

So us being in here was on purpose.

"What if the girl isn't in there?! Then her dad is going to kill us instead of her!" man 2 shouted.

"Oh my god Niall! My dad wants to kill me!" I whisper shouted and started sobbing into Nialls shirt. He didn't do anything, not even try to calm me down.

"Nia-" and everything went black