Chapter Eight

Why does my head hurt again? Where am I? I tried opening my eyes but they were to heavy to open. Finally after struggling to open them, I got them open. The first thing I saw was the lepercon face I swore i never wanted to see again.

I felt a droplet of water fall onto my cheek. It wasn’t my tears though, I'm not crying. It was Niall who was crying.

"Niall, why are you crying?" I wiped the tears that had settled onto his face with my thumb. He looked like he was thinking pretty hard and with a lot of emotion.

He looked into my eyes and then looked away. Was he ashamed of me. Why did he look away?

"Niall?" my voice cracked. He didn't say anything. "Please speak to me. I'm sorry for yelling at you." I begged him. It hurts to see him with such a sad look. He's always so happy.

He looked me in the eyes. "I'm sorry Holly." then he averted his eyes.

"Please stop turning away from me." I practically begged. I didn't have my head on his lap anymore. It looked like he was trying but then decided not to look at me. He handed me my phone and when I unlocked it, I saw what he had seen. My suicide text. I was going to send it to everyone but decided not to 'cos someone almost caught me.

"Why Holly? You are so beautiful, fun, caring, and so much more. You have so much potential and you were just willing to throw it away!" he started shouting.

"When you experience what I have. It changes you." I sighed. "You wouldn't understand the hard life."

"Then let me understand Holly. If you want help and want someone to be there for you, you have to let someone understand!" he shouted angrily.

Before I could reply the elevator started rising.

"Oh my carrots! We are getting out of here!" Louis exclaimed.

"Yeah it's about time. You lot smell horrid." Liam stated. They took in a expressions of mock hurt. I just chuckled a bit. I'm ready to be out of this elevated but what if those guys are still there.

"Guys, what if-"

"Did you enjoy your alone time with one direction?" asked a news reporter with a wink at the end.

"Did you get frisky with Harry? Everyone knows he likes to have a little fun."

There were flashing lights and weird questions all over. It was quite overwhelming. I feel like it's going to be harder to get out than it was to get in. All we could do is stand here. After a while of not answering any of their questions, they got shooed away. Then I saw Simon walking over to us with Chad Waters, the show host.

"We were beginning to think you guys were never getting out of there." joked Chad. I wasn't for joking though. I had to do what I told the guys I would.

"Can you give this spot to someone else?" gasps escaped their mouths.

"Why would you want to quit when it hasn't even started?" Simon asked.

"I just..." I sighed. How was I going to explain? "This will all be awkward now and I just don't want that. Plus, I think there are more deserving people."

"Are you sure we can't change your mind?" Chad asked. I laughed at his choice of words. Simon raised an eyebrow at me. He used his hands to tell me to explain why I'm laughing.

"Well, um. He said change your mind and I think you get the gist." Simon smirked. That can't be good