Chapter Fifteen~ Last Chapter

"I can't wait to get out of here." I groaned.

"It will be sooner or later." Niall insisted.

"Unless a zombie apocalypse happens and they eat us alive" I exclaimed and Niall laughed.

We were both sitting on the hospital room bed watching Nemo, which is my favorite movie EVER! It was the part where Nemo was getting initiated into the club thingy and the nurse walked in with the others.

"Are you watching Toy Story?" Liam asked excitedly.

"Shut the front door Liam! This is my favorite part of NEMO!" i emphasized the word Nemo. They all sat down on chairs and on the floor while we watched the rest of the movie. At the end I started clapping my hands and they all looked at me like I was crazy. I just shrugged my shoulders. Then the question I knew was to come came.

"Are you two-" Louis stopped and pointed his fingers at us.

"Yes Lou, isn't it obvious?" Harry answered. Niall nodded his head and there was a Corus of awe's.

I was in the hospital for two more days and they were actually quite entertaining. The guys got in trouble so many times that they almost got kicked out. I got closer to all the guys and yes Niall and I did kiss a couple of times. As we were walking out of the hospital there were a ton of paparazzi and fans. Niall and I were holding hands, so I guess his fans would find out sooner or later anyway. Might as well let the hate start now.

But there was something unusual about this crowd. They weren't screaming and shouting horrid things at me and I was still holding Nialls hand. I looked out in the crowd and saw signs that read things like Hiall and Nolly. Did they expect us to get together?

A guy with a camera stopped us and asked "So, do you like being the girlfriend of The Niall Horan?" I looked up at Niall and he had a smile on his face.

"I do." then there was a huge chorus of awe's from everywhere around us. This made me smile.

"Did you like what Niall told his fans on a twit cam last night?" what was he talking about? I looked up at Niall again and his smile was even wider and he was looking down at me. I gave him a confused look. Out of nowhere he kissed me on the lips and of course I kissed back! There were a ton of screams of joy and when we pulled away I looked around and saw bug smiles on everyone’s faces.

"I'll admit it. I'm confused." Niall laughed.

"Holly, I told the fans about you and I last night while you were asleep." this shocked me but they were taking it perfectly. "Your twitter blew up with hate. I hated how people were treating you. They didn't know about us." girls screamed at that and i giggled a little bit. "People may say were a bunch of dumb teenagers but I honestly want to be with you forever. Two days may not seem like enough time to know that but that’s okay. I'm not asking you to marry me right now either but I want to give you this promise ring." he bent down on one knee. "I want to be forever and always with you Holly Mooney. You are everything I could ever ask for. You're beautiful, funny, sarcastic, silly, fun and you just lit up any room. So will you accept this promise?"

That was amazing. I know I said earlier that what he said was the nicest thing ever but fuck that. This is the greatest thing anyone has ever done or said.

"You really like using your song lyrics don’t you? You cheese head." he laughed.

"I accept the promise." he slipped the ring on my finger and we kissed passionately. this kiss was even better than the first. It really was love at first sight. I was once a girl who believed love only happened to girls who were popular and beautiful but now I know that wonderful things happen to under average people. And sometimes those things start with weird beginnings. Like a game show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading my Story. :) <3