Chapter Thirteen

Nialls pov

When we got to the hospital I hopped out of the car and ran into the hospital. The receptionist looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Are you okay sir? Are you he-" I cut her off. Man I was cutting people off a lot today.

"Where is Holly’s room?" she still looked confused.

"What's her last name?" shit. I don't know her last name. I mumbled shit under my breath multiple times. The others came in and they were giving me the same puzzled looks.

"What’s her last name!?" I yelled

"Mooney." Liam stated. Oh thank god he knew.

"Ah. No visitors right now sir, only family."

"Please! I need to make sure she's okay!"

"I'm sorry but we just can't."

"Ah!" I shouted. Liam and Louis grabbed each of my shoulders and led me to a chair. I'm not usually an angry person except under certain circumstances. I put my head in my hands, what if she doesn't make it and I can't tell her how sorry I am?

Holly’s pov

'As I walked into my house I heard a strange noise. It sounded like muffled crying. As I walked toward the sound I was getting nervous. What if my family was hurt?

The sound was coming from my parent’s room. When I opened the door my father was stabbing my little sister repeatedly. Her blood curtailing screams rang through my ears as tears streamed down my face and my heart felt as though it were shattering. He turned around and looked at me with a menacing look and walked towards me. I turned around and tried to run but he grabbed me and- '

I sat up swiftly and regretted doing so. My head was pounding and the room seemed as though it were spinning. I was sweating profusely and i was scared out of my mind. Everything from before was rushing at me. All the memories in vivid detail and it wouldn't go away. The nurse walked in and as soon as she saw me, she had a worried expression. She rushed over to me and started checking the machines.

"What's the matter?" she asked with worry clear in her voice.

"He. They. Why? Where?" few words made it out of my mouth. The nurse started to panic and scurried around the room. Tears flowing down like waterfalls as all the memories popped into my head.

"I want Niall!" I yelled. The nurse stopped and nodded her head. She went out of the room and left me alone again. My whole body hurt but my heart hurt worse. As cliché as it sounded, it was the truth.

First my boyfriend of eight months cheats on me, then we get trapped in an elevator, Niall and the others accuse me of trying to work me with my dad. Speaking of Niall, he probably hates me. Actually, I'm pretty sure the whole directioner world hates me. Watching that little girl die reminded me so much of my sister, except without the blood curtailing scream. If she would have screamed then I'd probably be dead now. I would have killed myself without any thought about it .The sound of the door interrupted my thoughts and I covered my eyes, afraid of what could be my next sight