Chapter Eleven

Nialls p.o.v.

The men had finally let us go but Holly was gone. She was out of my reach in an unknown place. It'd be an understatement if I said I hated her. I despised her now. She was going to use the boys and I for fame. That is just low and to think I liked her. I mean she is very beautiful and she was fun to be around even though it had only been a short period of time. It feels like I should have known her forever and not just a day. We all got so attached that her words cut like knives.

Speaking of knives, being stabbed really hurt. Right now we are at the the hospital getting checked to make sure we are alright. I wonder if Holly is alright. Wait. Why did I wonder that? She hurt me. She pretty much punched me in the heart.

"Niall? Are you alright?" asked a voice I hadn't heard in a while.

"Mom?!" I jumped up and hugged her. I hadn't seen her in a while so it was good to see her.

"Niall, is that Holly girl really as bad as the media is making her seem?" my mom asked. What did they say she was? Why did my mom care about her? Shouldn't she care if I'm alright?

"What do you mean? She hurt me. I thought we were friends and that I could trust her. Then she goes and says she was using us." I raised my voice. My mom just shook her head.

"I don't know Niall. She seemed like she was afraid. You don't know if she had to say that or not." now that I think about it she did seem very afraid but she was working with her dad so I guess she had to act. She was good at it.

Holly’s P.O.V.

He took away one of the only things I had left, my purity. I feel disgusting, useless, hopeless, I shouldn't even be here. As I sit here on the cold floor in torn clothes I can't help but think what the guys are doing right now. Are they moving on with life and completely forgot about me? Or are they looking for me? What if they're doing nothing? I hope they will just forget about me. I caused drama and hurt, I don't want them to think of me as that person who hurt them.

My deep thinking was interrupted by a creak of the floorboard. I curled my knees closer to me as the creaking started getting louder and louder. Then it stopped. The door knob started turning and I braced myself for the pain to come. The door slowly opened and standing there was a little girl.

She had a rear stained face with scratches and bruises all over her body. Her hair was like a birds nest and her eyes were a dull blue color. She had on a torn dress. We stood there and stared at each other. No words were said. Then I heard some more footsteps and the little girl shut the door slowly and hid underneath the double bed.

The door opened again and this time it was my dad. I heard the little girl whimper at the sound of his voice.

"Where is she?" he asked angrily. I didn't want him to find her so I would have to keep it a secret.

"I don't know who you're talking about." I replied hopeful that he would believe me.

"I know you know where she is. You're lying to me. Now tell me where the little bitch is." how could he call someone so innocent a bitch.

"She isn't a bitch." I said angrily while standing up. There was no way he was going to say things like that about her, especially when she's in the same room.

"Oh so you do know where she's at. You can either tell me where she's at or you can suffer the consequences for her." he smirked while raking steps closer towards me.

"I-I'll take her consequences." I forced out. As long as she's okay I'll be alright, hopefully. 

He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of the room.

"Go get help!" I yelled into the air to the little girl. I saw her stand at the door watching as I was dragged away. She had a look of regret. As I stared at the little girl my father slammed me against the wall and let go of me. I turned around and saw him grab her. My body ached but he couldn't hurt her.

"Put her down!" I got up as fast as I could and limped/ ran toward him. He put her in front of him and put a knife up to her neck. Tears were streaming down her face just like my little sisters. She looked exactly like her. My sister was dead though, I watched her die before my own eyes. That couldn’t be her.

"Tori?" the little girl shook her head no and my father laughed.

"I knew you would see the resemblance but Holly, we both know she is gone. She's never coming back and this little girl was to keep you distracted. Next thing I knew was there were arms wrapped around my waist and I was being dragged away. He took the knife and slowly cut across her neck as blood ran down her body, then he threw her lifeless body to the side and walked towards me. The man was no longer holding onto me and I started limping away. My ankle felt like it was going to break but I kept going and didn't look back.