Chapter Ten

"Boys you hold them while I take her." said my father. Where are the freaking police when you need them?

I tried resisting against him but it only caused me more pain. So I decided to just let him take me wherever it was. While walking down the hall I could faintly hear Nialls and the others cries. It pained me to know that I was doing this. They were going to forever hate me.

"What are you going to do with them?" I asked my 'father'

"Well now that I have you I'm going to let them go. My boys will probably be going to jail but I'll bail them out. If I can't bail them out i still have you." he said the last part in a seductive voice while rubbing up and down my arm slowly. I cringed at his actions.

I didn't know exactly how long it had been but it had been a while and i didn't know where we were going. We weren't in the hotel anymore. We were actually walking down an alleyway. All of a sudden we took a sharp turn into a building that looked run down.

The floorboards squeaked under the pressure of our feet. The walls were a yellow mustard color and the furniture was old and worn out. The place had a wary feeling and scared me a bit or maybe a lot.

He led me into a room that had a double bed in it. He told me to take off all my clothes except my bra and undies. At this point I was terrified. What was going to happen? He folded his arms waiting for me to do as I was told, but when i just stood there that's when he became angry.

"Aren't you going to do as your told you worthless piece of crap?!" he shouted as he started taking steps closer to me. "Don't you want to keep those boys safe?" I nodded. "Your a big girl. You can use your words you know. So don't you want them to stay safe?"

"Yes" I croaked out. He had a smile on his face knowing he had won. He was going to get whatever he wants. How'd he know he was going to get whatever he wants? Because he has me alone. No one knows where I am. The media probably thinks I'm a conceited bitch and I'm practically defenseless.

When he got a couple of centimeters away he stopped. He raised his hand In the air and smacked me across the face with a large impact. I flinched at the touch and started massaging my cheek. That really hurt. I looked up at him and saw complete evil in his eyes. I was about to say seething but he grabbed hold of my shirt and ripped it off of me and the same with my pants. I was in only a tank top and shorts and it was very cold. He put his hands on my bum and I went to take them off but he pushed me against the wall. Then he forced his lips on mine. They were rough and tasted of alcohol. I didn't kiss him back but he kept pressing harder and harder against my body. I felt like I was going to turn into a pancake. I tried pushing him off of me but he pressed harder. It was starting to get hard to breathe. Then he got off of me thankfully but then threw me on the bed roughly and that's where my night became one of the worst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im writting chapter eleven now, so it will be here soon. Along with others.