CHAPTER 1:FAMILY FAMILY

Emerson P.O.V
.

"Babe you sure your family wont have a issue with me." Tomas asks me zipping his travel bag.

"Tommy I am sure, infact I know my family will love you" I assure him kissing his cheek.

"Also Emm tell again who is getting married is it your brother or sister" he asks me as I am fetching my toothbrush from the bathroom.

"So my older sister Melanie is marrying her long time boyfriend Hendrick finlay from the UK" I tell him zipping my bag and moving it to the front door.

"So she's marrying a british guy and what do your parents think of him" Tomas asks me drinking water.

"Tommy, I havent spoken to my parents or my sister nor my brother in five years so I wouldn't know what they think of him" I tell him.

"How far is our Uber" Tomas asks me.

"FIFTEEN MINUTES AWAY" I yell going upstairs.

Tomas P.O.V.

I am pacing around the apartment because I am so nervous about meeting his family. I hear my phone ringing on the counter and its my sister Isabella.

"Isi! hey sis" I say putting my phone on loud speaker.

"Hey Tom have you left for Elking town " my sister asks me. "No we are waiting for the Uber and he got Uber Black for us" I tell her.

"Well he is from a rich family and they are Forbes top five richest family" she says.

"That's what makes me nervous because I don't how to act infront of rich people" I tell her.

"Just savor the moment and plus it's just three weeks and you guys will be back in New York in your two bedroom apartment" she says to me

"I forsee three bad weeks for me sis" I tell her and Emerson comes down signaling me that our uber had arrived.

"Hey Isi" Emerson yells. "Hey Emm have a safe trip guys" my sister tells him.

"Isi I have to go I will call you when I land" I tell my sister hanging up.

"Our Uber is five minutes away get ready to go and say bye to our apartment for three weeks.

Emerson tells me switching off the lights and TV around the apartment and we head to the door.

We head down stairs to where our Uber is he takes our bags and puts them in the car boot.

"Off to JFK Mr Brooks" the driver says driving to the airport.

"Dont worry if my family doesn't like you then we will get a hotel" Emerson assures me kissing me.

After a few minutes we arrive at the airport and I realize that we are fifteen minutes later than the our check in time.

"Bae our plane is going to leave us we we are fifteen minutes late" I tell Emerson.

He laughs at me and tell me to wait.
"Mr Brooks my name is Esmeralda and I am your flight attendant you can leave your bags and go to the jet everything will be loaded on" she tells Emerson.