CHAPTER 15: I DO/I Don't Pt2

Emmerson P.O.V.
Anthony's Penthouse.

"How do I look" I ask Anthony showing him my suit.

He walks over to me and pulls me close to him. there is no space between us. He bits my bottom lip and I a shiver runs down my spine and I realise a moan.

"You look so sexy I want to rip off that suit." Anthony says.

"Calm down tiger we still have a wedding to attend" I tell him going to my jewllary drawer.

"I hear that you're sisters guest list is star studded" Anthony says putting on his shoes.

I put on my gold Swarovski chain as well as my gold and silver with encrusted diamonds Rolex watch.

"Yeah, Solange and her mother Tina are attending as well as other people my sister has worked with. HELL even oprah might come" I tell him.

"I just want food that's all." Anthony says.

"I cant belive that the fact that baby LOVE woke up and bathed and ate and went back to sleep, I need him to stay asleep throughout the matrimonial ceremony" I tell Anthony as I fetch the baby.Who had woken up.

"He will prolly sleep again through the ceremony and before we leave I have something to ask you" Anthony ask.

"Babe if its about that ca-"

"Nah, I want us to get our own house" Anthony asks me.

"YES,YES, BABY LETS DO IT" I SAY DANCING AROUND WITH THE BABY.

I hug him and the baby makes a quiet laughin sounds and both me and Anthony look at each other and laugh.

"Let's go get your aunt married" I say as we make our way to the car.

We drive to the hotel where my sister is getting ready at because she wanted to spend the last few minutes with the her family also that's where she meets our dad to wall him down the aisle.

"I was thinking our wedding day" Anthony says and I am suprised.

"What happened to my Anthony, the one who was against marriage and family" I ask him taking his hand into mine.

"That Anthony met a man who changed his whole perspective on life" Anthony says.

Melanie .P.O.V.

I had just finished showering and I was blow drying my hair because I had just washed it. My bridesmaids were in the room twerking and rapping to boldak yellow whilst doing thier hair and make up.