CHAPTER 6:Daddy-Baby please.

Melanie P.O.V.

"definitely we should have a white rose wall and I was thinking about getting a champagne wall" I tell katriona.

"I thought you said you want a simple wedding" Kateiona tells me as we are watching Jonathan and Tomas along with my dad playing soccer with adrian.

"Yea I want a simple wedding but I am marrying a white man who's family supplied the fruits for princess diana and Meghan markle for thier weddings" I tell her.

"What's that I heard about diana and Meghan markle" I roll my eyes at the sound of my moms voice.

"Melanie's fiancee's family supply the royal family with fruits" Katriona says.

"how delight full and how are the wedding preparations going' She asks me.

my father is walking towards us physically out of breath. "oh, Bradley you are not as young as you used to be" my mom says.

"daddy is as young as he feels mom" I spat at her drinking my tea.

"tell her baby girl I may be 62 but I am moving like an 20 years old and come on kelly you know I am a tiger in bed" my dad says .

"aye you two there are children here remember" I say and we all burst into laughter.

"You two are nasty" I say.

"So how is the wedding planning going Melly" my dad asks me sitting next to me.

"So far I have the flowers and I got the sixty piece ouchastra that's going to walk me down the Isle" I say.

"Is that all what about center pieces and catering and all the other stuff" my dad asks me.

"As soon as Hendricks arrives on monday we are both going to choose what we want for our wedding" I tell my dad.

"I really want to meet this man who has captured the heart of my baby girl" he says kissing my forehead and going into the house.

"Tomas, Tomas have you see my apple" my mom asks Tomas who was playing soccer with adrian and my brother.

"your apple Mrs Brooks" he asks my mom. "She means your boyfriend" I tell him.

"Oh he and Latrell went to a high school lunch or sum" Tomas says

I look at my mom who looked bored and didnt know what to do since there was nothing to do and I felt sorry for.

"Mom you can help me and Katriona choose options for my wedding dress" I say to her and her face lights up.

"really I wouldn't want to impose on you two girls" she says.

"look you are not my second choice of a perosn I would choose a wedding dress with but you are my mom I want you input" I tell her.

"Thank you" she mouths and smiles.

"You know when I married you daddy I had a dress that raiveld princesses Diana's ' my mother said.

"you dress looked like a whoopie cushion and as for your bride mates,mommy they looked liked like the little mini little minions" I tell her.