CHAPTER 4:The Who

Emerson P.O.V.

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep I was thinking about what Anthony had told me about him having cancer.

I looked to my left and Tomas was sleeping soundly and he looked so cute. he didn't deserve me thinking about another man while in bed with him.

I snuck of bed and went to where the staff was sleeping so I could wake LJ up so he could take me to Anthony's house"

"I need you to drive me to Anthony's condo" I ask him.

"Okay cool let's go" he says. "Sorry for waking you up" I tell him. " I was actually awake jerking off" he tells me.

"you don't have to tell me alla that" I say to him as we drive to Anthony's house..

" this reminds of when we were going to Vancouver and didn't tell your parents and dawn" LJ says.

I laughed with him.

"yea we were wild as teenagers" I tell him.

"So wild but we were never raised as friends we were raised as bros" he says

"yea that's absolutely true" I tell him.

"The destination is on your left" the navigation system said.

"Wow this guy is fuckem rich what he do" Lj asks me. "Inherited a bunch of businesses from his father " I tell LJ.

We get into this elevator and we went to apartment 37 on the top floor.

Anthony P.O.V.

"Yes mom I will tell him I just dont know how he will react and you know how the Brooks are" I tell my mom.

Knock, knock.

" hey mom there's someone at the door lemme go see who it is this late".

The baby started crying and I was about to make my way to the door and see who it is.

"Dont cry baby boy shush" I said carrying him and he stopped crying I went to the front door and I am met by

LJ and Emerson

"What are you guys doing here so late" I asked them rocking my son.

"Can we come in" Emerson asks me.

"Yeah but be quiet he is falling asleep" I say pointing at the baby.

"I realized that I had cut you from our conversation .

It was time that I told him the truth because he needed to be there for him when I am unable to care for him.

"LJ can you please play with him in the room down the hall to your left" I ask LJ.

"Ayt bring that baby here" he says as I hand him my son.

"WOW THIS BABY LOOKs EXACTLY LIKE-"

"LJ down the hallway" I say and he gives me a stank eye.