CHAPTER 11: FAMILY MEETING

Katriona P.O.V

"Mrs Brooks we were just" I say before Mrs Brooks interrupts me.

"Katriona what truth are you  and Melanie talking about" She says raising her voice.

"Okay, since you don't want to tell me you will tell the whole family" she says walking out

I look at Melanie and she just shurggs her shoulders.

I never knew being pregnant could cause me so much stress which is not good for both me and the baby.

"Mom takes something small and makes it such a big deal and it's so unnecessary" Melanie tells me

"So what do I do know"

"You stop stressing over something small and just wait till dinner and sees if she actually calls this meeting" Melanie says.

"Or just tell my brother you are pregnant" Melanie says.

"Melanie you don't get it Jonathan said he doesnt want to have more children. If he finds out I am pregnant he will leave me" I tell her.

"Jonathan loves you he won't leave you because you are pregnant, so just go and talk to him Kat" she tells me.

I decided to take her advice....

Emerson P.O.V.

"You are still married yet you are engaged to Melanie what sick game are you playing" I ask him.

"Yes and no I am married buy law but I have no contact with my ex she is somewhere in the world" Kendrick says.

"Does my sister know that you are married and HOW IN HELl AND HEAVEN do you propose to another woman before your DIVORCE is finalized" I yell at him.

"CALM.the fuck down Emerson" he says.

"Fix this" I tell him pointing at his chest.

I walk into my room and bang the door not realizing that Tomas was sleeping.

He stirs out of sleep.

"Sorry for Waking you up" I tell him sitting on the bed.

"What's going on bae" he says massaging my shoulders.

I think about my secret and that I just found out that my sister's husband to be is married.

"Just alot of shit is going on, this family is one soap opera" I say closing my eyes relaxing.

He continues to massage me. I feel my phone vibrating but funny enough Tomas phone also beeps and we look at each other.

Melanie P.O.V.

"What's going on babe" Kendrick asks me looking down at my phone.

"my moms calling a family meeting before dinner in the family room" I tell him.

"Do you know why she is calling a meeting"

"I suspect it has to do with my brother and his girlfriend but I am not sure, I just hope she told him the truth " I say.