CHAPTER 8:MY BROTHERS KEEPER

Bradley P.O.V.

"Kelly we both know that my brother is a trouble maker it's in his DNA" I tell my wife.

"Give your your brother a chance, he just wants to be involved".Kelly says getting into bed .

"Remember at the funeral what he did, I just hope he doesn't do nasty shit to ruin my. daughter's wedding" I tell her joking her in bed.

"Spoon?" I ask her and she gets into my arms. "Let's be honest, Stephen may bring drama but hes helped us countless of times." she says.

"Enough about Stephen, what you think about Tomas" I ask her.

"To be honest he is a nice boy and Emerson seems happy but he is not my first choice for our son but, hey" Kelly says sighing.

"lemme guess you'd rather have Anthony Cannon be with our son" I ask her.

She nods her head in agreement and I chuckle at her. A hint of guilt hit me thinking about the infidelity that I am doing.

Worst of all I am cheating on her with her best friend Sophia the same lady who used to babysit our children and who would give her marital advice.

If yall think I am savage Sophia and I have a Son together who is sixteen. I am not in his life because he is being raised as Sophia's husband's child.

"Kelly, you still awake" I ask her. She doesn't answer me back and I know that she is already in dream land.

"I love you kelly" I kiss her fore head and also drift away to sleep.

I woke up to an empty bed. Either kelly was out jogging or she was making breakfast with the servants.

I did my usual morning routine and call to check on Sophia as I usually do every morning.

"Morning Mr Brooks" one of the servants greeted me. "Morning have you seen my wife" I ask her. "she went to jog with Miss Herman" she tells me.

I dismiss her and I am met with my daughter screaming at the phone. I wouldn't want to be the receiving end of that phone.

"Who is cooking" I ask her and she shrugs and walks out continuing to talk on the phone.

there was a absolutely scrumptious smell coming from the kitchen. I wondered who was making breakfast if Kelly was out for her job with Katrina.

"Smells good who is cooking" I ask entering the kitchen and I see my brother and Tomas standing by the stove.

the two people I am currently dreading.

"your future son in law insisted on helping me make breakfast for the family" My brother Stephen tells me.

"I know this smell from somewhere what you guys making" I walk to the stove.

"English breakfast with a Louisiana twist" Tomas answers me. "imma go and make set up the table" Tomas walks out.

"Emerson picked well with that one, You should tell him to keep him around" Stephen tells me.