CHAPTER 12: Hearts Broken/Hearts Mended

Melanie P.O.V.

"Baby open the door please" Kendrick said knocking on the door.

"GO THR FUCK AWAY"

"I will go but just hear me out"Kendrick says.

I walked to to the door and slid down to the floor and waited for him to start explaining.

"So yes I am still married but Marie and I haven't seen each other since she abandoned me and jedi two years ago" his accent filled the hallway.

"So when I met you the divorce was still in progress and because she isn't here in flesh and since jedi is involved it was going take long to finalize the divorce.".

I feel something sliding under my door and it's a brown envelope.

"This morning my divorce was finalized and my last marriage analud so Mel before you decided to call of the wedding think about us and how we feel when were together" He says.

I finish reading the papers and open the door to let him in.

"Sit on the bed" I tell him and he walks over and sits at the edge.

"Couldn't you have told me that before you asked me to marry you or when we met" I ask him.

He opens his hand and I put mine in his and he closes his hand. " I knew that you wouldn't have agreed to  marry me, Dont Say that you would have agreed to marry me because you wouldn't have" he says.

"I fell in love with Kendrick jedi Finlay, Father to Jedi finlay, A passionate man who is loving and amazing. So Had you told me the truth best believe I would have agreed to marry you." I kiss him for a long time.

We are both out breath from the long ass kiss.

"Sorry for lashing out and not hearing you out" I tell him. "Is all good babe,the bed was Empty with out you last night".

"So Can I call the wedding planner,so you can be mine forever and ever" Kendrick says.

We lay in the bed tooled up in each others arms and we are talking about when we should have the wedding taking place and we decided that next week Friday is perfect for us to get married.

Jonathan P.O.V.

"Well I want a girl,So our house can be balanced two boys and two girls" I tell kat as I make the bed.

"Mr Brooks you know want a daughter I thought you want a hier for the family" She says helping me puff up the pillows.

"Daughters can also be hiersresses and grow the family name" I tell her.

We sit by the bedroom patio and watch adrian playing soccer

"What about your brother and Tomas what's the gist between those two,are they still together or because he left with the other guy" Katriona asks me.

"I don't know all I know is that my family has always like Anthony and being quite honest Tomas didnt tick moms boxes for Emmerson" I tell her.