CHAPTER 9:Cliches in a dark past.

Emerson P.O.V.

"You are sleeping on the fucking  couch!!" We hear my mom yelling and we all run out if the lounge.

"I feel like I am in a soap opera".Uncle Stephen passed us by laughing. "Kelly lemme explain please" my dad begs as my mom throws pillows and blankets to him.

Jonathan tells us to go back into the lounge and let them solve thier issues.

"Woah what's going on Mel I  thought you guys had fun at the course" Katriona asks her.

"I guess something went down" Melanie says shrugging.

"Uncle Stephen,what do you know about why mom is kicking dad out the master suite" I ask him.

Uncle Stephen burps like a pig.

"Your dad fucked up real bad and well let's say watch out who you keep around you" he says laughing.

"How did Mr Brooks fuck up".Tomas asks and I shush him."No Emerson, Tomas is right how did dad fuck up" Jonathan asks me.

"Nieces and Nephews, lets watch this unfold like a Netflix Series" Uncle Stephen says.

"OH WELL CHEERS TO THE END OF BROOKS MARRIAGE. Let's go kat, adrian and play monopoly" Jonathan says leaving the lounge.

"Anywhoo I also have a Skype call with my wedding planner and dress designer" Melanie says also leaving.

Uncle Stephen also joined the group and left the room taking the whole whiskey bottle.

"Movie night babe" I ask him and he nods his head in agreement. He starts laughing out of no where and I also laugh along with him.

"Woah why are we laughing" I ask him as he calm down. "Ever since I been here its been like I am part of a real life show" Tomas says.

"Welcome to dynasty featuring Uncle Stephen" I tell him and he chuckles.

"What we watching" he asks me and we settle on our favorite movie Twilight.

"babe how do you know if a vampire is sick" I ask him and he raises his eyebrow.

"I don't know they get more pale"

"No, you see if he is coffin" I joke.

Tomas chuckles and starts laughing.

"Where do you get your corny jokes from like really baby" Tomas asks me.

knock
knock
knock

We both look at each other

"Come in its unlocked" I say.

it's my dad entering the room with pillows and blankets. He throw them on the long couch and looks at us.

"Get out" he says sternly.

We don't ask any questions as soon as he says 'get out' we grab our stuff and  leave the lounge. "Ahhhhhhh" We hear yelling in the lounge and run upstairs to our room.