CHAPTER 13: PEACEFUL

HEAVENS DRESSES STORE
Melanie P.O.V.

"The next dress is from the Valentino spring bridal collection" Millicent the lady who works.in.the store tells Kelly and Katriona.

"Miss Millicent how much does the upcoming dress cost" Kelly asks Millicent.

"If you are looking to buy it it costs 20.000 thousand dollars and rental per day is 15000 dollars" she tells Kelly.

"I am ready" I yell for millicent.

After seven dresses and one pantsuit I feel like I have found the perfect dress it looks beautiful and fits my body well. It's not too glamorous but its not to bland. It's a spaghetti strap and has a long trail.

It has an equally long veil that would need two people to carry it for me.

"mom, kat are you guys ready to see this spectical" I say as Tatiana opens the curtain for me.

As I walk out I can hear both ladies gasping and I take it as a good sign.

"What do you think of the dress girls" I ask them.

"A queen, A princess, you look amazing baby girl" my mom says with tears on the brink of falling

"Kendrick is going to be in years when he sees you walking down the aisle" Katriona says.

"thank you guys" I say wiping tears off my face.

"so my bride is this your dress" millicent and Tatiana asked me usion.

"yes this is my dress" I say looking at my self in the mirror. I couldn't believe that I have found my prince.

"Let's get you changed so we can alter the dress to fit your body" Tatiana says.