CHAPTER 14: I DO / I DON'T

Neil beauty Spa and hotel.
Melanie .P.O.V.

"How do you feel about the getting married tomorrow" My friend Mari asks me.

"Honestly it still hasn't sunk in that I am walking down the aisle, it will.prolly feel real the moment my dad walks me to him" I tell my friends.

The manager of the spa tells us that we can go and get our nails and foot massages.

"So tell us about the dress" Shirley asks.

I laugh and blush at the question.

"Well its a elegant dress and it has very long veil, like super long" I tell them.

The four ladies get pampered at the spa. They go through the whole spa menu from nails to getting hot stones and a muddy bath.

Lady Chelly even booked them to stay over for the night before the wedding so she and her friends could enjoy her last day as a unmarried women.

"She booked us into the presidential suit guys" I say suprised.

We enter the room and it's so beautiful its not even a room it's a three bedroom apartment with the view of the city.

my friends are running around excited that they are staying in such a posh suit. I wasnt that excited because I have stayed in numerous presidential suits.

I decided to join my friends in the jumping up and down as well as the screaming like a high school girl who's crush just greeted her.

"Okay guys let's get into the robe and slippers" Michelle says to us.

There is a knock at the door and its room service bringing in our champagne and oysters.

"Guys I let's sit by the patio" I yell to the girls moving the trolley to the patio.

Kelly P.O.V.

"This house hasnt bad a wedding since you're brother and his wife years ago" I tell Bradley as he takes a water bottle out.

"Yeah pity Stephens marriage ended in divorce" he says to me.

I still don't know where my marriage with Bradley stands but u have decided to be cordial and get along with him.

He decided to to sleep in one of the guest bedroom. Over the past few days he has shown that he is really sorry.

"Well Stephen has only been in love with a bottle of henny and his Cuban cigars everyone else has came second" I tell Bradley and we both laugh.

"Just give him those two things, his cigars and Hennessy he will be fine" Bradley says.

I pat the seat next to me and he comes and sits next to me.

"How do you feel about your favorite child is finally getting married" I ask him.

He sighs and I chuckle bowing that he dreads walking down his daughter down the aisle to another man.