chapter 2 night shift

Jeremy's POV ^-^

I groaned as I opened the pizzeria doors. It was 11:49. I walked up to the animatronics."hello guys" was all I said to them and walked to the back of the pizzeria. I saw Mike looking at a framed photo with Vincent and me when I was small. The plaque at the bottom said 'employee of the month'. He always would get it. That brought tears to my eyes. Vincent.... I wipped them away.

"Hello, Mike" He jumped a little in his seat. "Oh hi" I walked up to the photo. A small smile spread across my lips but faded. "Was that you, Jeremy?" Mike asked pointing to the picture. I nodded not wanting to explain to him. "You look so kawaii in the picture!" I blushed but gave a confused look.

"Kawaii?" I asked puzzled at his use of words. "It means cute in japanese" he said laughing. (Let's hope I spelled it right xD)

"Oh" I heard the little ding noise signaling it was 12 am. "OK so the animatronics move at night... if they happen to try to walk in close the door only if necessary though trying to conserve power." I explained.

"If I don't close it and they walk in what happens?" He gulped. "You'll get killed" I responded. "You can use the lights to see if they're there in the blind spots" I pushed the button to see the light turned on.  He nodded taking in the information. "See this?" I handed him the tablet thing and accendently got a little to close to him yet he didn't seem to mind at all.

"You can use it to find anyone in it." I said scrolling to see Chica in the weirdish party room.He gulped seeing her. "I suggest keeping it on this guy though." I pointed to pirates cove. "He doesnt like to come out on your first night but after that he comes out be careful that's what killed the last guy... foxy will run down to your office." He nodded.

"Okay now that I have explained you take care of yourself for a little while I go make a pizza." He looked at me as if I was a mad man. "I'll be fine... they know who I am" I walked through left door the door to see bonnie right there. He closed the door. "Hi bonnie" I patted his head and walked away.

I walked into the kitchen smiling to see Chica was also trying to make a pizza but couldn't open the tomato sauce.She passed me it and I opened it with a can opener. I made my own pizza smashing the dough. (Violent child Jeremy xD)

I finished as walked out but before I walked out I kissed chica's cheek and then left. I walked through the door to see the concentrating Mike. "Want some?" I ask and he turned and nodded. I handed him the slice and we ate in silence and I watched as chica came out of the kitchen and in to the bathrooms with tomato sauce all over her. I laughed. Mike smiled as the chime saying it was 6 am sounded.

"Hey will you be here tomorrow?" He asked with a small smile. I was about to say no but my mind said other wise. "Ya I will remember 11:50 sharp" he nodded and left. Why did I just say I'd come back? Oh well whatever.

_____
I thought it was adorable that mike would say kawaii xD