chapter 8 cuts and a little smut xD

Jeremy's POV (his clothes are the same as last time xD)

I laughed as I ran from Mike."JEREEEEMMMMYYYY GET OVER HERE" I giggled and yelled 'no'. That made him run faster. I ran through the kitchen where Foxy was attempting to make food. As I ran out the kitchen I tripped.(bad things are coming DX ) I fell and scraped my legs. Mike came pulling me up but stopped and stared at something. Puddles of tears formed in his eyes. He grabbed my other wrist. He put a hand on his mouth to keep from screaming. I looked at my wrists to see my one week old cuts.

I remembered each and every last of these scars. Mike pulled me into a hug and cried in my shoulder. He kissed my cheek and held me closer. "Please.... don't do it anymore" I sighed. It wasn't easy to stop. The cuts I made where for a reason. I can remember all the awful words people would say. I could remember the pain when Vincent left. All those emotions ran at me at that moment and couldn't push them back.

I just nodded to give him his way. He smiled and kissed my lips. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck . His hands wrapped around my waist and he tilted  his head a little and deepened our kiss. Eventually,his lips kissed and sucked around my neck trying to find the spot. (Sounds like he's lost xD )

(WILLTE BIT OF SMUT cause chica is gonna obviously appear xP mwaahahahhaha)

His lips found the spot and I moaned. He kept sucking until his lips left a hickey that would be there in the morning. He left trails of kisses down my neck and collar bone until it reached my shirt. He tugged at my shirt as if asking for permission. I bit my lip and nodded. He took of his shirt and helped me take mine off. He stared at me for a little. I tried avoiding looking at his abs (BUT JEREMY!!! XD)

He started to kiss down my chest again. He went lower and lower each time until he reached the start off my pants. He looked up at me for approval. As I was about to nod Chica screamed. I turned to my left and see Chica standing there having a nosebleed and trying to stop it.

(Chica you always ruin the good moments). Mike frowned as I put on my shirt and ran to help Chica.

I grabbed the box of tissues and handed them to her. She smiled and tried to stop it and succeded. I walked to the pissed off Mike. I know he was mad but I am stupid. I walked up to him and tried to talk to him. "Mike?" No response. "Mike baby?" Again no response. "MIKEY!?" he jumped but yelled "god dam Jeremy shut up I heard you the first time!" That was a stab to the heart. Ya,I know he's pissed about that but he didn't need to scream at me like that. "I just wanted.... to apologize" I felt tears crawl up my eyes and slip down my face. Mikes face soften and he sat me on his lap.

"I'm sorry for screaming .... I love you don't ever forget it" I nodded and he smiled kissing my cheek. "I love you too and sorry we didn't ummmm finish" he laughed at my tomato red face. He got near my ear. "Trust me next time we will~" he purred in my ear. I felt a chill run down my back and I shivered. Mike laughed and put me on the chair next to him and stood up. "I'm gonna go make some food"  I nodded and walked over to Foxy. He was trying to learn how to put on a shirt. I laughed and helped the confused fox.

I love you Chica but you ruined our moment

________

XD cause ixHuggles kept asking so I put a little bit of it xD so..... HOWS YOUR FLIPPIN DAY BEEN?!?! XD