chapter 17 Jeremy I'll protect you

(HI xD YAY MORE JEREMIKE)

Jeremy's pov

I smiled as I watched Sebastian eat his food. Emily was asleep in her high chair. Mike was talking with my father in the living room . My dad and Vincent wanted to see the child so they came for a visit. Vincent was petting Sebastian when a question popped up in my head making me realize. I looked at him with watery eyes.

"Why?" I asked almost broken hearted. He looked at me with curiosity. "Why what?" His voice was filled with worry. "Why didn't you kill me? Why did you care about me no one else ever had" he smiled and wipped my tears that were falling like rain. He kissed my forehead.

"Why? Jeremy you were different you weren't a greddy kid in fact you were a lonely boy who needed to be showed he was cared for he was love and not just some second option. I was always alone and I didn't want you to feel what I felt. You were so kind,special,intelligent, and I could go on forever with words to discribe you. You didn't care what happened as long as nothing happened to your father. He didn't give a crap and you would still defend him with your on life. Your so special to so many people don't ever think you weren't." I was a tear stained mess when he was done.

He wipped away my tears and kissed my forehead gently. "Jeremy.... I'll protect you with my life never think you'll be alone" I nodded sniffling. I felt hands wrap around my waist and a kiss on my cheek. I looked to my side to see Mike smiling as his head laid on my shoulder.

"I love you and your important to me too" I giggled softly causing him to smile even wider. I felt my father kiss my cheek. "I love you as well... your my son and I'm sorry for not ever telling you that"  I nodded. I felt Sebastian paw my leg and barked happily wagging his tail. I heard noises of giggles and weird baby noises.

I turned to see Emily awake smiling and hitting her hands softly on the high chair. I picked her up and felt her snuggle into my shoulder. I smiled and I carried her to her room and sat her in a play pen with a lot of toys. Obviously ones she couldn't fit in her mouth or swallow. I kissed her head and saw her automatically started playing with the blocks.

I left to the kitchen were everyone was grabbing food for the movie we were about to watch. "Were watching malificent" Mike informed me with a smile as he grabbed a bag of popcorn.I nodded and bolted to the baby room. Since,Emily loved sleeping beauty I wanted her to see this version. I picked her up and a small caterpillar. "Were gonna watch Malificent okay baby girl?" She made baby noises and I laughed.

I walked back into the living room and saw the grown men fighting over who got to have the my little pony pink blanket. (XD siggghhhh) I cleared my throat loudly and they stopped arguing and turned to me with red tomato faces. I giggled and snatched the blanket from there hands and wrapped Emily in it and put her on the light brown sofa.

"I'm gonna go get more blankets" they nodded grabbing the popcorn bag out and saying 'WE NEEDZ MOREZ POPCORNZ" I went to the small closet we had and grabbed the fluffiest and warmest blankets we had. I walked back into the room with the men making even more popcorn. We had a giant bowl already made but they just always over do it.  I sat on the couch and hugged Emily. Sebastian came on the couch and sat next to Emily.

He laid his head on her tiny lap and she lightly attempted to pat his head.She succeeded and I kissedthe top of her head. When they were done preparing they had made 6 bags of popcorn and had 3 types of sodas lined up. "INTESE MOVIE NIGHT!" Vincent screamed running like a lunatic through the halls while Mike followed right behind him flaling his arms in the air while making Indian noises.

I laughed smiling as my father joined as well.

I'll protect you too Vincent

_____
DID I DO GOOD?!?! ARE YUZ PROUDZ?!?! sorry I drunk x3