chapter 7 You cant be dead mike!

Jeremy's POV. (Clothes up there like always xD)

I walked happily down the cement sidewalk. As I walked you could hear the sound of my boots hitting the floor. I could see the pizzeria ahead and walked faster. It was 11:54 pm like always. I walked through the doors the warmth welcoming me as I walked to the stage. "Hello my lovely friends" I smiled walking to the back of the pizzeria and entering the security room. Mike wasn't in the room. Strange.

Then I saw it. I was standing in a red liquid... it looked like blood. There was a trail of it all the way to the parts and service room. no.... they didn't ..... they couldn't have. I walked to the door and tried opening. Locked. I ran to the manegars office like a mad man trying to find the keys. Tears were falling from my eyes . My father's white carpeted managers room trashed from trying to find the keys. I finally found them and bolted to the parts and service room.

I was doing my best to try and open the door but my hands were extremely jittery. I eventually opened the stupid thing. Everything at that moment felt like if it was in slow motion from the second the door opened. On the table was a bloody suit. No... MIKE!! I ran to the suit.

"No no no you can't be dead,Mike you can't" I took off the heavy head. The suit was empty but filled with bags of fake blood. What? Before I could think I hear someone scream 'rwar' . I screamed and felt two hands be placed around my waist. Holy mother...... I turned to see mike. He was laughing with Chica. "You bitch you fucking scared me I thought you were dead!!!" I was crying of both anger and happiness. Mike made a sad face.

"Sorry" he kissed me and I imnediantly kissed back ignoring the fangirl chicken squeal and even throw the table at the wall smashing it to peices."JEREMIIIIKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" my hoe ran around smashing tables all over the place. We broke the kiss and stared into each others eyes. His gorgeous blue ones burned into my hazel eyes.

"Jeremy.... will you be my boyfriend?" His voice was so soft and gentle. God I'm in love. I nodded. "I would like that." He smiled and kissed me again. Chica's fangirl powers increased more and eventually fainted the last thing she yelled was "SMUT MOMENT PLEASE" I have no idea what it is but knowing Chica its bad. (You have no idea Jeremy XD)

He laughed at the Chicken and held my hand in his. We walked to the stage and sat next to freddy. He was watching a movie on the weird tablet thing. I laid my head on Mike's shoulder. I could tell he was smiling. He put me on his lap and I snuggled into his chest. "I like your shirt" Freddy said pointing to my 'love don't pay the bills' shirt. "Maybe one day I'll take you and Chicago shopping" Freddy's eyes glowed with excitement and happiness. "YEEEEESSSSSS"  Freddy cheered and fell off the stagr falling on top of the fainted chicken which then woke up.

"Get off my body Freddy " Chica glared at Freddy. He laughed getting up and on too the stage again. My eyes slowly fell shut and I fell asleep in Mike's arms. I felt him kiss my cheek. "Goodnight my love"was all I heard from Mike.

/A FEW HOURS LATER XD\

I woke up with a sleeping Mike. I smiled and noticed it was 10:30 am. I gasped in shock. I'm missing school. I would of moved and ran to school but I noticed it was snowing. I knew the pizzaria wouldn't open on snow days the school would but not the pizzaria. The animatronics are allowed to move in the day time if its closed. I smiled as I saw Chica setting the table. "Good morning" she looked up and smiled. I got near Mikes ear."mike, babe wake up" I whispered in his ear. I saw his blue eyes flutter open.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Good morning how'd my baby sleep?" I laughed. "I slept good Mike what about you?" He kissed my forehead. "Amazing" I heard a squeal and we turned to see foxy standing there. (FOXY THE FANBOY XD) We laughed and walked to the table where Chica had made pancakes and eggs. We sat down next to each other and started to eat and watched as everyone else would wake up and come sit with us.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be in school?" Mike asked as he finished his coffee. I blushed. "Maybe...." Mike glared playfully. "I'll drive you" he offered standing up and I gently pushed him down back in his seat. "I don't wanna go" I sat in his lap. He sighed. "Jeremy you gotta go" he frowned.

" I will but not today..... or tomorrow" I laughed. "Its gonna snow so the pizzeria is closed which means I'm staying here till it stops" I crossed my arms like a child and gave a smug smile. He laughed. "I'm staying here too then." I hugged him."Yay!" He kissed my cheek. "I love you" he said with a smile. "I love you too"

___________

How many did I scare with the title and begning? XD hopefully not too much K ADIOS AMIGOS XD