Chapter 14 sebastian xD!

(YELLO BIATCHES XD)

Jeremys POV

/time skip to 7 months >_

I sighed happily as I looked at my giant belly. In the corner of my eye I see Mike walk into the room smiling. I looked up to see my gorgeous boyfriend sit right next to me and hold me close. His smile seemed almost permantly stuck. He kissed the top of my head lightly. "I love you" he simply said making a smile spread across my face. "Love you too"

Mike got up and smiled "get your shoes on Freddy has a suprise for us!"  I laughed nodding and got up and walked to my shoes my big belly wobbeling. Mike opened the door for me and we walked to the car jumping in. I turned The radio on hearing 'roar by Katy Perry' come on. I started singing along to her song. I'm that stereotypical  gay who loves fashion,pink, and Katy Perry. Mike laughed hearing me sing my heart out.

We got to the pizzeria and got out of the car walking in and seeing a worker waiting for us. She smiled and lead us to the stage. "EVERYONE OUT!" My father yelled. The parents got a refund and left with there kids.I raised a eyebrow. I saw Freddy smile and leave his spot. He went to the back. I shrugged not caring.

He appeared holding a white extremely fluffy puppy. My mouth dropped at its cuteness. Freddy handed me the white puppy." Happy birthday!" I heard Vincent yell running out and picking me up. I yelped and laughed.

"keep the puppy its your present Jeremy!" The fan girl amf fanboy said at the same time then glared at each other. I laughed as they started throwing tables at each other. Poor señor table. Vincent put me down over and kissed my fathers cheek. I heard a high pitch squeal and turned to see the so called 'manly Freddy' fangirling. I snorted out of laughter. Mike was squealing and fangirling with Freddy. (These fan boys/girls xD I swear)

I looked down at the curios white puppy looking up at me with his black eyes. I giggled and kissed its head. "What do we name him? " Mike asked after his moment. I shrugged as I felt it gently lick my cheek. "LETS NAME HIM FLUFFY SHIT BALL " I heared Bonnie yell and jump off stage like a maniac. I glared at him. "Call him sebastian" I thought for a moment and nodded. "Your name shall be Sebastian" the puppy barked and wiggled his tell. I laughed and put him down but he didn't wander around he stayed right next to me and would follow me where ever I went. ( Jeremy had a lamb xD)

I laughed as I climb on stage and Sebastian was scratching the boardes signaling he wanted to come up. I picked him up and carried him on stage. He cuddled into my chest and fell asleep. I went up to Mike and kissed his lips. He smiled kissing back. We broke the kiss to the fan girl and boy breaking tables and pans. I laughed watching the two start to duel with pans saying they were best. Then foxy yelled out " Chica I am your father!" Chica tried swinging faster. I rested my head on Mike's shoulder and felt Sebastian stir. His black eyes looked at Mike and wagged his tail. I smiled and kissed the puppy's head.

"I get no love?" Mike pouted and I kissed his cheek. "Yes you do get love" he smiled and petted Sebastian's head.

_______

Cause why not xD? OK ADIOS