chapter 15 WAATTEEERRR >:3

Jeremy's POV (this shall be short xP chapter 16 longer)

/TIME SKIP 2 MONTHS\ XD

I snuggled into Mikes chest as we laid in bxed. His bare chest was against my big belly.Everything seemed fine. Or so I thought. I felt water drip down. I bolted from the bed. Mike yawned lazly and looked at me."what's wrong?" He asked.I gulped sweat dripping from my face.

"My water broke" his eyes widen and he ran around getting his clothes on and handing mine. He grabbed the bag we prepared full of baby stuff and put it at the front door. "Can you walk?" He asked frightened and I shook my head no.Sebastian walked in the room scared at Mike's rushing. I patted his head as Mike carried me bridal style to the front door and with one arm through the bag over his shoulder.

He rushed to the car putting me gently on the seat. I was trying to breath through my nose. He rushed into the drivers seat throwing the bag on the back seat. He drove as fast as he could without speeding to the hospital. He put me over his shoulder and grabbed the bag leading me into the er. He explained to the lady at the desk and she quickly took me to a room while Mike had to put on special clothes to go in to the room.

Your almost here

-------
jskakakqkakkahs JEREMIKE BABIES ARE HAPPENING BLAAAAAHHHHH XD