chapter 5 stupid school and Date?! ^-^

Jeremy's POV (Jeremy's clothes picture is up there xD)

I groaned as I dragged my body out of my bed still tired. I got ready for the day wearing a girly purple T-shirt with the words 'to fabluos for you' in black. I wore grey skinny jeans and brown boots. I grabbed my backpack and out the door. I sighed extremely deeply. Why did the break end so soon. (Should I start adding pictures of Jeremy's clothes xD that might help you understand how girly he is xD)

I walked up the school steps. 'Here we go again' I thought walking through the doors getting a few odd looks like always. I walked to my locker leaving a few of my things in there and walking to my first class. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around too see the school jock, Jack. Even though he was a jock he was still unpopular. We ended being close friends since he was the victim for the ummm bite of .... 1987. When the anomatronic bit his head.

He smiled. "Hi Jeremy!" He was also extremely girly as you can tell by his pink streaks, pink nails and much more. "Hey Jack" he hugged me and we walked to the library to see Amy. She was extremely pretty with blond hair, violet eyes, and rich parents but she was nerdy and a game freak so that made her a 'outsider' as most of our school girls would say. She smiled and hugged us and dragged us to our classes screaming her head off saying we'd be late.

/after school\

I walked into the pizzeria at about 11:45 and said hello to animatronics and walked to the security room to see a worried Mike saying out loud "calm down just ask him out don't be a pussy and do it." I raised an eyebrow. He finally noticed me and jumped back a bit. "How long have you been standing there?" He seemed so cute when he's worried.

"Long enough to hear your asking someone out." He gulped and took a deep breath. "I was umm... wondering if you wanted to ummm go out on a date with me tomorrow at 5" (pm) I was shocked how could this gorgeous male be asking a useless thing like me to go on a date? My cheeks burned a bright red. "S-sure" I studdred being completely shocked and confused. He smiled and walked up to me and kissed my lips.

I immediantly kissed back. Our lips fit like puzzle pieces when put correctly together. We kissed for god kniws how long. I knew for a fact it was 12 but I ignored it and just enjoyed the moment. I, kid you not I heared heavy footsteps running and before I knew it I hear a camera clicking and a high pitched squeal. We break our kiss to see a  crying happy tears Chica squealing and screaming happily . She ran all over and I watched as bonnie had to drag the fangirl chicken away. (NO CHICCCAAA XD) Bonnie walked back to us and said in a scratchy voice "sorry bout that" he then walked back to the still screaming Chicken in the party room.

I raised a eyebrow and sighed. "Let's go get some pizza!" I said still a bit freaked out. He thought for a moment and nodded his head and we walked out the security room hand in hand. Chica had calmed down a little but started to squeal again when she us holding hands. We walked in the kitchen to see golden Freddy staring out the small kitchen window watching the yellow chicken happily jump all over the place. I grabbed the supplies. "You smash the dough okay?" He nodded smashing and rolling the dough while I got all the supplies ready.

/small time skip xD\

By the time the pizza was done we were covered to the toe with flour and tomatoe sauce. (How'd that happen °^°) we were sitting in the party room eating with all the animatronics. Surprisingly they really liked mike. We chatted and talked till we heard a familiar chime. Chic a hugged us tightly and walked to the stage while the rest waved goodbye to us. "Tomorrow?" Was all Mike said and I nodded. "Remember don't be late or your gonna be locked outside." He laughed and kissed my cheek and went to get his things while I ran home happily.

I walked in to see a Vincent sleeping on the couch. I smiled and kissed his cheek and headed off to bed because I had school tomorrow. I felt like a love stuck schoolgirl. I would've squealed if my parents weren't sleeping. I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep land.

How can mike even stand me?

______

I was squealing while writing xD CHICAAAAAAA