chapter 18 shake it off biatch

(XD THE TITLE WILL MAKE SENSE IN A FEW MOMENTS PS this shall be short as fuck)

Jeremy's POV(Warning: Sexy dance time xD)

I awoke from my slumber on the couch to loud noises in the dining room. I heard giggles and yelps and even one moan. Emily and Sebastian were asleep on the bouncer. I slowly rose from the couch and stepped on a empty soda bottle. I quietly walked to the dinning room door. I heard Taylor swift playing on the other side.

I heard more yelps and moans of pleasure. "Faster biatch" I heard my fathers voice from the other side of the door. "My turn cock whores" I heard Mikey say in almost a seductive voice. What? I crecked the door gently and looked through the small crack. I could see someone jumping and down on a weird thing. (°/////° .... don't leave those three men alone)

I heard a yelp. I heard as if someone slided down a pole of some sort. I heard my father say " Jump faster on me Vincent." That was my last straw and I quietly opened the door and sneaked in. I hid behind a chair. On the other side of the room in the corner I could see Vincent riding my father in a slutty type of outfit while they were on a chair.

Mike was on another side pole dancing in some very short shorts and a ripped shirt. I blushed madly as I let perveted thoughts slip into my head. I felt a warm liquid go down my nose. I touched it and glanced at my fingers. Blood. "Like what you see babe?" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see blue eyes burn into mine. I blushed a even brighter red ad he chuckled. Mike helped me up from my hiding place.

"We were learning how to pole dance and they got horny so don't mind them fucking in the corner" I nodded as he dragged me to the pole. He looked back at me as if saying 'dance'. I looked down blushing. "Here I'll show you how to pole dance ... believe it or not its a sport that people usually think is a sexual thing" I nodded as he showed me where to but my hands.

"Just imagine as if you were with your lover" he smiled at me. I blushed."so I have to imagine that your a pole?" He laughed and kissed my cheek and nodded. (DONT MIND THE HORNY MEN IN THE GOD DAM CORNER! XD)

I bursted into a fit of giggles as Mike started dancing like a maniac when shake it off came on. I watched him jump on the tables and shake nearly falling. Vincent jumped in with more clothing than before. Looks like there done. My father grabbed me and pulled me into the little dance. How the hell does Vincents ass not hurt?. He danced with Vincent and would often kiss his lips with a smile on his face. (RAINBOW PAPA)

I danced with Mike until we dropped dead tired on the table falling asleep in his arms.

_____

I was just... xD WTF HAVE I DONE?!!?!?!? HALLPPP MEEEEE pleeeaaassseee