chapter 16 Jeremy's death xD

(No Jeremy won't die..... just couldn't think of tittle xD and I wanted to scare you forgive meh)

Mikes POV (I DONT WANT TO EXPLAIN THE C SECTION THAT MUCH XD)

I held Jeremy's hand. They had put a small weird blue curtain up in front of his stomach. Its was supposes to be so we couldn't see them opening him up. I kissed his head. Tears ran down my face. They were of joy and excitement. I heard a crying noise and doctors awww'ing in joy. My eyes darted up. They cut the weird thing the child had on his stomach.(I FORGOT THE NAME XD)

With wet tears and studdered speech I spoke up. " i-is t-that m-my daughter?" I almost choked on a sob of joy as a nurse cleaned her up and me her. Her eyes fluttered open. Her icy blue eyes stared back at me. I heard a mumble from  right. My eyes darted to my awakening prince. His eyes widen and tears formed in his eyes.

I handed him our daughter. "Hi darling .... I love you both" he seemed choke down his happy sob. "What should we name her?" I asked quietly. This moment was the happiest moment in my life. Well except meeting Jeremy and getting him to be my boyfriend. He thought for a moment.

"I want to name her Emily " I nodded loving the name. A smile was on my face that wouldn't go away even if I tried. He kissed my lips and I kissed back. Emily made little baby happy noises. (They can't do this until like... a few months but why not add it in xD)

We looked at her smiling face laughing quietly. The nurses smiled happily watching as Emily tried grabbing my nose.

/A FEW DAY LATER XD\

We drove home happily as Emily made baby noises while Jeremy held my hand. We pulled up at the garage and Jeremy got out picking up Emily while I grabbed the baby things. We walked to her room. Her face seemed to light up when we walked in to the pink nursery with three big  yellow butterflies on the wall. Her room had a pink carpet with a white crib against the wall. There was a toy box right next to the crib luckily low enough so she couldn't use it to escape the crib.

Jeremy put her down in front of a big teddy bear,blocks to big to swallow or fit in her mouth, and  books. Emily grabbed the book and hit the floor with it out of curiosity. Jeremy sat next to Emily and opened another book next to her. He opened it and began reading the little mermaid as Emily seemed fascinated by the pictures of the red head colored mermaid. She pointed often to the mermaid. I sat next to Jeremy as he read. Emily eventually fell asleep with a caterpillar plushie. I kissed her head and put her in her crib. We walked out of the room leaving the door slightly opened.

We went to the kitchen and prepared out dinner of mac and cheese. We sat eating in a calming silence till we heard Emily cry. I went to the room while Jeremy prepared a 'just in case' bottle. Emily saw me and stopped crying for a bit but started again. Am I really that scary? When Jeremy walked in she stopped and almost smiled. I laughed and picked her up and Jeremy handed me the bottle. She seemed almost extremely relaxed. She probably was scared we weren't both there when she woke up.

When she finished we put her down and she grabbed a book . I sat nest to her as she made baby noises and looked at the book with excitement almost. She had picked Cinderella. I gently took it from her hands and opened it and read out loud for her. Jeremy left to go see if we had more princess books. Emily listened and would point at Cinderellas mice. When I finished she grabbed the blocks and tried figuring out what to do with the rainbow colored cubes. I laughed and put one block on top of a another. She did the same. (SHE A SMARY BABY XD).

Emily looked around as if trying to find something. As she was about to cry Jeremy walked in and it stopped her. I picked her up and I handed her to Jeremy while I organized the princess books. We headed for the living room and put The little mermaid on for Emily to watch. The entier movie she made many baby noises. They all sounded happy at least. I kissed Jeremy and he kissed back and we broke the kiss hearing happy baby noises come from our daughter.

I love them both...

______

ARE YOU PROUD??!!??!? I did this with a broken finger ... AM I LOVED YET? XD did I scare you all? Hopefully not bye!!