chapter 4 Chica the shipper xD

(HAIIIIII XD IM BORED °^°)

Jeremy's POV

I sighed with happiness as I walk into the pizzeria at 11:57. I walked up to the animatronics like always. "Hello my lovely friends" the most shocking thing was Chica waved...wait.. its 11:57 right? I shrugged and walked into the office. Mike smiled.

"Your late" He sounded almost realived I arrived. "No I'm not." I said eyeing him funny. "Check the clock." I was late. My clock was off five minutes.I sighed and sat next to him. He had a cocky smirk plastered on his face. I was confused. Before I even can process what the actual hell is happening I'm pinned to a wall. Mikes lips were pressed against mine. I felt shock run through my body.

After a few seconds I finally kissed back. My eyes shut close. I heard metal clanking and foot steps. I ignored it probably was just chica. At that second I remembered were in the deadliest place in the whole world. My eyes bolted open to see Chica standing...with a camera.

How did she get a camera? Mike pulled back and Chica laughed a hollow robotic laugh as if she tried making it sound human. She bolted out the room with the camera. I stood there confused. How in the living hell did my hoe get a camera?(xD Jeremy shall call Chica his hoe ^-^)

While I was standing there confused I hadn't noticed Mike had rapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. The only reason I finally noticed was that I could feel his hot breath near my neck. "Jeremy?" I finally was pulled out of thought.

"What?" I blushed madly. "I think Im in love with you." He whispered in my ear as if someone would hurt us if said it out loud. My cheeks got redder. "I .. I think I love you t-too" (love at first sight xD)

Right as I finished the sentence my hoe,Chica, ran down the hall again and took another picture. Mike laughed as my hoe ran away again. I stood there puzzled as I heard the 6 am chime I snapped out of La la land.

Mike was asleep on my shoulder standing up. How tired was he? "Mike!" I yelled and he bolted awake. "What happened?!" He yelled startled. I smiled at his reaction. "Time to go" he nodded but grabbed my wrist. "Will you be here tomorrow?" His eyes were full of hope. Something I no longer had. I nodded and he smiled. I headed out the security office. My hoe had a shirt that said jeremike on. (XD I'm gonna break the fourth wall eventually)

My eyes widen. How is this chicken getting a camera and how did she get the shirt? I just sighed I was too tired for this crap. I walked out the pizzeria doors and walked to my big mansion like house. I walked through the door seeing Vincent sleeping on the couch while my dad was asleep on the recliner. They had been watching football I guess. I walked up the spiral stairs and into my room falling dead asleep on the bed.

So my hoe likes me and mike being together?

_____

XD CHICA IS ONE OF US XD sorry for it being short xD