Day 4 (Louis)

Louis loves how Harry is so tall, sometimes he wonders what would it be like to wake up every morning to him. He feels like a different person when he is around his friends and now Harry. Usually he is mean and tough, but he is all soft when he is around the people loves, Harry is kind, sweet, shy, gentle, and goofy.

They went to park and just talked for what felt like hours, he liked Harry's voice it was soothing and soft. "So you lived in a orphanage for your whole life?" Louis looks up at him while cuddling into his chest and People think I top HAH no I'm switch, "yeah I don't really know who my parents are, I just know that my last name is Styles and my moms name is Anne" Harry sniffles a little, who would give up a cute innocent soul like you?! I wouldn't leave you "maybe since we know her name we could search her up" Louis suggests, "maybe but what if she doesn't like me I mean that's probably why she gave me up or like...." Harry continues on until Louis cutes him off. "She probably wasn't ready and thought you could have a better family or something cmon it won't hurt to look her up" Louis smiles and grabs his hand. Cmon Haz don't you wanna know your family!! "Mmm alright fine" Harry finally gives in. "Oh goody" Louis squeals and grabs his phone and searches up 'STYLES'. "Well there is Two people with the last name Styles! One named Gemma and another one named Des" Louis looks up at his Juliet, "well okay Click on the Gemma girl" Harry asks, "alright here we go- holy crap she looks exactly like you!" Louis yells kinda "message her!"

They were messaging her for hours and finally decided to go to the lake, little did they know something bad was about to happen.