Prologue

Harry used to dream about the princesses in fairytales, wanting to be them. Loving the feeling in the dream. But now, his dream came true, a perfect husband and cute son along with cute baby girl, even though she was 11. it felt nice. He felt happy, fully happy.

Edward is now 14 and in the principles office. Louis had work, so Harry had to come from the bakery. 5 months pregnant to get him and his sister, Lucy.

"Hello I'm Mr. Styles-Tomlinson. Here to pick up Edward Tomlinson and Lucy Tomlinson" Harry is at the front desk. "Oh yes, they are in the principals office, you can go in if you like, Mr.Styles-Tomlinson" he just nodded and walked in. "Hey daddy!" Little Lucy said. "Hi Lucy bear" Harry cooed at his little girl. "Ah hello Mr.Styles-Tomlinson, glad to see you. Again." The principal sighed. Edward had gotten in trouble last week because someone tripped Lucy. "Well can you tell me what happened?" Harry sat down, glaring at Edward. It was busy in the bakery today, so he was kinda mad. "Well Lucy here was walking over to the tables for lunch, and some kids were calling her names and they were being rude to her. Calling her names, so I had enough of it and protected her. Then one of the girls threw spaghetti on my head and it started a food fight" Edward grumbled. "May I ask who theses kids were?" The principal asked, he had been trying to get through with Edward, and Lucy, but they waited for their dad. Edward was hoping for Louis, because he was much calmer. He even told the principal that the Bakery was busy. So that Harry couldn't get him. "Oh yes, it was Mia Hale and Julia Mclane" Lucy said. Harry sighed, "what were they calling you Lucy Bear?" Harry looked at his two kids. Covered in food. "Well they were saying bad words to me, and they were calling me weird for having two dads. And they didn't like it..." she mumbles, "I thought I told about these girls! Mr. Hayn, these girls have been harassing, hurting, and bullying my little girl for months, even years! You haven't done anything" Harry stands up and holds his daughter hand and grabs his son. "It's unacceptable!" Harry yells. "Yes, I- I will get right into that." He breaths shakily. "Now we are leaving, because you decided to call. On a busy day! Because Edward, defended his sister. And you just sit with those girls bullying Lucy, call me back when you've done something with them!" Harry sighs and calms down. "Now kids, lets go"

Once they got home, Louis was already there. Sipping tea and reading the newspaper. "Lucy, go upstairs and wash up. Edward stay" Harry let go of them. "I thought you weren't mad, I said I was sorry. I told them you were busy" Edward looked at his dads. One mad and one kinda calm. "Yes you did, but I still got called out of work. In a middle of someone ordering! Yes you defended you sister but you could've taken Lucy away and told an adult!" He sighs. "Okay Haz, sit down. You're gonna pop the baby out if you keep yelling" Louis chimes in, "Edward. What did you do?" Louis looked at 14 year old. "Well the girls that have been bullying Lucy did again today, so I stood up for her. Which made me get spaghetti thrown on me, which started a food fight" he finishes, "well....I raised ya well" Louis smirks. Harry looked at him and crossed his arms, which Louis saw and immediately cleared his throat and looked at Edward. "B-but you could've talk to an adult" he finished, sipping his tea and looking the other way. Louis didn't want Harry to get mad, because that would. No sex for a week. That was his punishment if he did something stupid. "Yeah okay, I'm sorry" Edward mumbles. Harry now felt a little bad, "okay go take a shower, you stink of sweat and old lunch food. Now go and come back when your done and bring your sister. We are having a movie night, to clear our head" Edward smiled and quickly went up stairs.

"And now Louis" Harry turned to his husband. "Uhm- please I don't want to be punished! I'll be good, please Harry pleaseeeee" Louis whined. "Oi, I'm the one who should be whining. And I there is no punishment. Just go get cake" Harry crossed his arms. "What?" "Go get cake from the bakery! Before I give you a punishment!" Harry snapped. His moods going everywhere. "Okay baby, be right back" he nervously laughed and went to get cake.

When Louis got back, Harry, Edward, and Lucy were in their PJ's, with popcorn and blankets on them. Harry picking out the movie, because Edward and Lucy were fighting over it. Louis smiled and went upstairs to quickly change into his PJ's and came back down with the cake and 4 forks and sat down. Harry besides him, Edward beside Harry. And Lucy now in Louis' lap. The 4 of them smiled happily, well I should say 5 because their little baby was kicking. They felt nice. Happy. Harry still a bit mad, but he let sit slide.