Day 6 (Louis)

Sometime Louis would day dream about him and Harry. Cuddling while Louis whispers sweet little things in Harry's ear, he didn't know the game would become real.

Harry sat across from him smiling like a fool. "I would walk through fire for you, just let me adore you" Louis said pulling Harry in for a kiss. "Mmm kiwi chapstick? I like" Louis mumbles, "oh shush and kiss me more" Harry whimpers, "nah let's dance!" Louis sits up and pulls Harry up with him. "What do you mean with no music?!" Harry wondered as they walked down the steps to the empty streets. He's so cute, I wonder what his hair would look like straight. "Yes silly you don't need music when you have the rain" Louis yells into the empty street that only has two people in it. Louis let's go and starts dancing and twirling. "You're so golden Louis" Harry smiled and runs up to him. "La da da da la da da da I'm so golden" Louis sings while grabbing Harry's hand and twirls him around. "That would be a great song idea, 'Golden' maybe you should sing at the carnival next weekend. "Lou there is no way I would sing in front of everyone" Harry blushed. But you would do great Haz

After they got done hanging out, they both got cold so went back to the bakery for some hot tea, while Harry was reading and cuddling up to Louis, Louis stared out into the street, day dreaming. Harry walks up to Louis and smiles at him. "LOU we did it I'm pregnant!" Harry jumps up and down happily. "We did it! We really did it ugh I love you so much my Juliet!" Louis smiled widely and hugged him. "I love you too Lou bear"

"Wake up day dreamer" Harry waved his hand in Louis' face. "You were day dreaming silly, you were staring out for like 10 minutes" Harry giggles, "I did? Oh silly me" Louis smiled at the giggling boy. "Well I have to get back home Lou, it's already 8:00" "awww where do you live, I'll walk you" Louis says and grabs Harry's hand. "Well alright but it's your fault if I can't get to the house fast enough" "hmm well I guess I'll just keep you" Louis smirks, maybe keep you forever until we get old with grand children? "Maybe, anyways Halloween is in a week! I can't wait" Harry starts skipping, "we should do matching costumes Haz!" "Well I was going has little red riding hood" "well maybe I could be the big bad wolf" Louis smiles. "But isn't the wolf a meanie?" Harry asks Louis well yes but this bad wolf is only mean to other people, not to his little red, "mmm yes but it's cute and plus I can't be a grandma silly" Louis holds on to Harry, "hmm alright then, you'll be my wolfy" Harry giggles.

Who knew that Halloween was when it all started...