Day 13

H and L have been seeing each other more, for Edward of course; and to hangout but sh. H liked L around again. After about 2 years of being away, he kinda forgave him. I mean the speech at the school before they left, put a place in his small heart that he would Cherish forever. Today L decided to ask H on that date he was planing, he hoped all went well.

"NiNi I need helppppp" Louis whines as he walks into Niall's house. To which he regretted because Niall was making out with Liam. "Oh god! Ugh my poor innocent eyes" Louis covered his eyes. "Louis! What did I say about barging in here!?" Niall quickly got off of Liam and put his shirt back on. "I'm sorry! I texted you like a million time. Thought you were eating or sleeping!" Louis sighed and turned around. Liam had this annoyed look and Niall was blushing, "alright so what do you want? Lewis" "well Neil, can you watch Edward for me because I'm taking Haz on a date" Louis bit his lip down. "Well obviously, but does Harry know about this?" "Well- no because I haven't told him but I am going to!" Louis rolled his eyes. "Pretty pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeee" Louis begged Niall who was just standing there, arms crossed. "Ugh how much do you want?" Louis asked, "eh I'd say 100£ mate" Niall smirked, "omg I hate you!" Louis sighed and pulled out a 100£ and handed it to Niall. "Nah you love me, now leave so I can have sex!" "Ew Niall! See you around 7, TONIGHT!" Louis smiles and walks out, already hearing moans.

"Hiya hazbear!" Louis smiled at Harry. "Mmm Lou? What are you doing here?" He asked obviously up from a nap, because he was rubbing his eyes, he was in Forrest green knitted jumper and some briefs. "We are going on a date, love. To make up for lost time" "but what about Edward?" "I already talked to Niall and said he could watch him" Louis smiled and linked his arms with Harry. "But my bed, it was so warm and Edward is still asleep, and I'm also sleepy" Harry whined. "Oh for gods sake Harold, you are like a big man baby" Louis giggles. "Uhm eXcUsE me, not my fault you're short. Little 3'11" ass bean" Harry smirks. "Hey! It's not my fault you're a giraffe and give me a break! I'm big, I'm only 5'7" Louis looked up the tall boy. "Oh Lou, how the tables have turned, I heard from Niall you are a switch. Guess what, I'm a switch.." "oh now who is the dirty one" Louis giggled. You could practically feel the sexual tension rising, "learned from the best" Harry grabbed him by his waist. "Ughhhh Cmon Haz will you please come!?" Louis begged and whined. "Mm not convinced, maybe get on your knees and beg" Harry smirked, which made Louis jaw drop a bit. "Wha- Haz" "Come one Lou, beg. On your knees and beg." Harry gripped his waist tighter. Louis blushes and got down on his knees. "Please Harry, I wanna have this date with you! Both of us, mostly you deserve this night alone." Louis whine, looking up at Harry with pouty lips and puppy dog eyes. "I was gonna say yes, just wanted to see you beg" Harry smirked. Which made Louis scoff and playfully roll his eyes and get up. "Meanie!" "Baked bean!"

After finally getting Edward to go to Niall's, Louis and Harry we're off the the Forrest. "Where are we going anyways lou?" Harry asked. "It's surprise Harold so shut your yapping up" Louis stared at the road, "ugh fine. You owe me"

The sun had started setting, Louis grabbed out a Blanket, basket, lanterns, and a Book. H caught a glimpse of the Title. Romeo and Juliet. Harry smiled to himself, because he and Lou always used to call each other Romeo and Juliet. Louis set everything up and sat down, after grabbed Harry's hand and sat him down. "Hi Haz" Louis smiles "hi Lou" Harry smiles back, Louis sighs and pulls his hand out to Harry. "Hi I'm Louis, I like you, I also would love to get to know you" Harry was confused at first but then put his hand into Louis' "hi Louis, I'm Harry. I like you too" he blushes. The boy talked about what happened the past 7 years. The sad parts and the happy parts. They laughed, they cried, they just had fun. It was the best date that Harry and Louis ever had. Harry didn't want it to end, that's when Harry knew...he loved Louis.

"Hey lou..."

"Yes Harry" the older boy smiled at the younger one.

"I love you, like a lot. I think we were meant to be, just when we met, it was at the wrong time. I mean like I love you, like really love you. So much. I was so depressed during the first few years. I just wanted to be you and I together. I was a mess. Going to parties, but I didn't drink. I just needed a distraction, when I found out I was pregnant with Edward. I was so happy, because I had taken a piece of you with me, I thought I would never see you again. But it was like fate brought us together." Harry finished .

"I love you too, I was a mess too. I studied all the time, didn't really talk to anyone. I only had one thought on my mind. That was you. I want you to be my forever, my life, and my lover. You were- are my life, and I'm never giving it away" Louis grabbed Harry and kissed him.

-

"My Sweet Creature, you and I belong together, I love you"