Chapter 1.5: Pre-arrival interaction between Daphne and Yang

On the airship, Shaggy was busy sitting by himself stress-eating some Scooby Snax he had packed before he left home, Fred was reading a book, and Velma was browsing her laptop for possible contact lens sellers. So far, she hasn't come up with anything. However, the only one not doing something with a thing they brought with them was Daphne. She took a deep breath and sighed.

That's when she felt a hand on her shoulder and a familiar to her voice spoke and said, "Hey there, Danger-Magnet.  Something bothering you?"

Daphne looks over, saw that it was Yang who she always saw as a sister and had a friendship with since the two were kids and Daphne smiled and then grabbed  Yang's hand as tight as she could and shook it.

"Not really, Dragonfly, just....feeling like something bad will happen to Scooby since Shaggy had to leave him behind." Daphne replies before looking back out the window and leaning on the railing bar by the window

"I'm sure he's fine. Scooby's been through tough situations." Yang states patting Daphne's shoulder. "He's been through getting crushed by boxes, doors, and everything of the sort."

"I know." Daphne replied with a smile. "It's the emotional concerns I have. Ii don't know how long Scooby can go without Shaggy being around."

Yang stared out the window as well. Outside the window was a beautiful view.

"You know, Daphne, this view actually reminds me of when we actually first chatted. I remember people were attacking you cause your eyes were different colors." Yang comments. "Did you ever get around to getting an eye contact to change the color of your green eye to purple?"

Daphne nods and slowly removes the contact from her left eye  revealing it was not purple and was in fact green.

"I still hate that I was going through all that physical damage all cause of one simple eye color." Daphne comments before putting the contact back in her eye letting it adjust again. "You were one of the first people to actually see me for who I was, and I thank you for that, Yang."

Yang smiled and gently pat Daphne's back.

"Come on, let's get ready for the arrival. The airship's gonna be getting to the academy soon by the looks of it." Yang stated before walking off

Daphne looked back out the window and smiled.

"Hope you're doing kay back with Tai Scooby." Daphne thought to herself before walking off to join the others before the ship arrived to the academy