Credits

It was the middle of night at Beacon Academy. The only light on being the one in the Headmaster's office. Lightning strikes as bats fly by, at least 20 in total.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are You?
We've got some work to do now

We then see Scooby gulping as his eyes go wide in fear.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are You?
We need some help from you now

Now, we see Mystery Inc., Team RWBY, and Team JNPR all walk past a bookshelf. Once they all passed it, it slid to the left revealing not only the secret room behind it, but the ghost that hid in it.

Come on Scooby-Doo, I see you
Pretendin' you've got a sliver

Then, we see Daphne in the basement of Beacon as she walks away from one of the doors not noticing a hand reaching out and trying to grab her but failing. Then, we see Ren sitting at a table looking over an old book, and the wall opens up behind him and he falls into the area behind it.

Then, we see Scooby in a separate area of the basement as his ears stick up straight and wiggle violently out of pure fear. Then, we see Fred, Velma, Daphne, Jaune, Shaggy, and Scooby in a graveyard as a Phantom floated in front of them. After that, we see Mystery Inc. running down a hallway from something.

But you're not foolin' me, cause I can see
The way you shake and shiver

We then see an Indian spectral figure, then Shaggy holding Scooby tightly as the two shake in a hallway out of pure and utter fear.

Then, we see Fred, Daphne, Jaune, Pyrrah, Shaggy, and Ruby running down a separate hallway. After that, we see Shaggy skating uncontrollably down a hallway in Beacon before he crashes into a storage closet and gets buried by the boxes.

You know we got a mystery to solve, so Scooby-Doo be ready for your act

Next, we see Scooby laughing at something we don't see, then we see Velma gasping at something, then Fred looking to his left, then a couple of skulls, one that had yellow glowing eyes and sat on top of a book and a blue skull with orange eyes.

Don't hold back!

Next, we see Scooby holding Shaggy AND Ruby as Shaggy and Scooby were shaking violently in an old and seemingly abandoned dorm room.

Next, we see a ghostly shark with arms and legs as it growls loudly,, followed by seeing Scooby running through the halls of an old abandoned house in a large box.

And Scooby-Doo if you come through, you're gonna have yourself a Scooby Snack

Scooby then rams into something, causing the box to flip over somehow and he lands in it. He pokes his head up and looks at what he bumped into.

We see that Scooby bumped into a living suit of armor which stared at him ominously.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Here are You
You're ready and you're willin'

We then see Shaggy jump back and his hair spikes up. Then we see Scooby ift up a paw to his mouth as he goes, "Shhh"

Then we see a living suit of armor summoned from one of Weiss' glyphs, then Scooby and Shaggy jumping out of a couple of pots in a museum and they run in the air for a bit before taking off.

If we can count on you, Scooby-Doo
I know we'll catch that villain

Then we see Scooby and Shaggy chowing down on some hot dogs at a speed rather unlike them, implying they were really hungry. Eventually, from how much food they ate, the two fell to the ground with a thud, earning a chuckle from Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Velvet.

Then we see them at the end of another mystery, Scooby and Shaggy running for their lives from the ghost which looked like one of Shaggy's ancestors. The two were seemingly screaming internally as they ran.

Once they ran past a series of oddly placed boxes, Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Ren popped up and shoved the boxes over, making them topple onto the ghost as Shaggy and Scooby came to a stop, breathing heavily.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are You?
We've got some work to do now

Shaggy and Scooby walked over as the ghost poked his head out of the pile of boxes and roared, only for Shaggy to pull off the mask revealing that this ghost was none other than Albanzo Janifray, a local bank manager.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are You?
We need some help from you now

Next we see Fred just casually driving The Mystery Machine, one by one picking up everyone else from Mystery Inc, the members of Team RWBY, and the members of Team JNPR, eventually arriving with all of them outside a diner of some sort.

Come on, Scooby-Doo, I see you
Pretendin' you've got a sliver

Next, we see all of them, except for Scooby and Shaggy, running for their lives from a ghost of an old ship captain. Once they pass by an alleyway, that's when a net comes flying out of the alleyway, trapping the ghost to the ground.

But you're not foolin' me, cause I can see
The way you shake and shiver

Shaggy and Scooby step out of the alleyway, carrying an empty net gun and toss the net gun to the ground and run off just before the ghost breaks free of the net.

You know we got a mystery to solve, so Scooby-Doo be ready for your act

Next, we see Fred, Velma, and Daphne running for their lives from an unusually large Apathy. They were somewhere in Atlas, as they were wearing winter clothing.

Don't hold back!

That's when out of nowhere, Scooby and Shaggy come flying, holding onto each other for dear life, screaming the whole time.

And Scooby-Doo if you come through you're gonna have yourself a Scooby Snack

The two then rammed right into the Apathy, knocking it to the ground causing a lot of snow to go flying, covering Fred, Velma, and Daphne.

Scooby then gets up, cleans off some loose snow particles from the others one by one, humming as he did so.

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Here are You
You're ready and you're willin'

Next thing we see is an out of control Atlesian Paladin, then an ominous pair of eyes, then Scooby popping out of a box in a warehouse somewhere and running off.

Then, we see Fred, Velma, Daphne, Velvet, Ruby, Ren, Shaggy, and Scooby at a table. Fred, Daphne, Shaggy, Ren, Velvet, Ruby, and Scooby looking over Velma's shoulders at something on a laptop screen before they all look up with realization.

If we can count on you, Scooby-Doo
I know we'll catch that villain

Next, we see Scooby covered head to toe in cotton candy as he starts licking it all off in one go.

I know we'll catch that villain

Scooby then fully licked off the cotton candy and winked at the audience and chuckled a little

I know we'll catch that villain

He then looked at the audience and cheered, "Scooby-Dooby-Doo!!!!"

THE END

A/N: Well, hope you enjoyed reading Mystery Inc.: Remnant Adventures Volume 1. It was shorter than I wanted it to be, but that had to end up being the case because of time constraints with my personal life. Hope you all will be looking to future installments in this series. How the rest of this would have happened is all up to imagination. This is the final chapter for this story(as the name would suggest) and I got other entries to take care of for this series as well. See ya! :)